[comp.sys.handhelds] HP48SX Built-In Menus

Jake-S@cup.portal.com (Jake G Schwartz) (03/05/90)

                               HP48SX Menus
               (Numbered 0 thru 59 for input to MENU function)

NOTE 1: For unprintable characters, the following substitute
         characters have been used:

 &   =   Sigma          <= >=   less than or equal; greater than or equal

[^] [v] [>] [<] = cursor keys

 o   =   Degrees        /_ = angle symbol      /=   not equal

[->]  [<-]  = right shift, left shift          ohm = omega

 ->  = right arrow,     ^ = up arrow           | = vertical bar for
                                                   the "where" function
 <-  = left arrow,      v = down arrow

NOTE 2: A bar over a key name indicates that it is a pointer to a submenu.

  Last Menu (0)

     Row 2 shifts:  PRINT   I/O   MODES  MEMORY LIBRARY  PREV

       Row 2 keys:  [MTH]  [PRG]  [CST]  [VAR]    [^]    [NXT]

 [MTH]   (3)

____  ____  ____  ____  ____  ____
PARTS PROB  HYP   MATR  VECTR BASE

  PARTS  (4)                                 PROB  (5)

ABS   SIGN  CONJ  ARG   RE    IM         COMB  PERM   !    RAND

MIN   MAC   MOD    %    %CH   %T         UTPC  UTPF  UTPN  UTPT

MANT  XPON  IP    FP    FLOOR CEIL

RND   TRNC  MAXR  MINR

  HYP   (6)                                  MATR  (7)

SINH  ASINH COSH  ACOSH TANH  ATANH      CDN   IDN   TRN   RDM   DET   RSD

EXPM  LNP1                               ABS   RNRM  CNRM

  VECTR   (8)                                BASE  (9)

XYZ   R/_Z  R/_/_ CROSS DET   ABS        HEX   DEC   OCT   BIN   STWS  RCWS

Y->   ->Y2  ->Y3  D->R  R->D             RL    RR    RLB   RRB   R->B  B->R

                                         SL    SR    SLB   SRB   ASR

                                         AND   OR    XOR   NOT

 [PRG]  (10)

____  ____  ____  ____  ____  ____
STK   OBJ   DSPL  CTRL  BRCH  TEST

  STK   (11)                                 OBJ  (12)

OVER  ROT   ROLL  ROLLD PICK  DEPTH      OBJ-> EQ->  ->ARR -LIST ->STR ->TAG

DUP   DUP2  DUPN  DROP2 DRPN             R->C  C->R  DTAG  -UNIT TYPE  VTYPE

                                         SIZE  POS   REPL  SUB   NUM   CHR

                                         PUT   GET   PUTI  GETI

  DSPL  (13)                                 CTRL (14)

PICT  PVIEW LINE  TLINE BOX   ARC        DBUG  SST   SSTv  NEXT  HALT  KILL

PIXON PIXOF PIX?  PX->C C->PX SIZE       INPUT PROM  DISP  MENU  WAIT  KEY

->GRO BLAN  GOR   GXOR  REPL  SUB        DOERR ERRN  ERRM  ERR0  BEEP  OFF

->LCD LCD-> CLLCD DISP  FREEZ TEXT

  BRCH  (15)                                 TEST (16)

IF    CASE  START FOR   DO    WHILE      AND   OR    XOR   NOT   SAME  TYPE

THEN  END   NEXT  STEP  UNTIL REPEA      ==    /=    <     >     <=     >=

ELSE  IFERR IFT   IFTE                   SF    CF    FS?   FC?   FS?C  FC?C

 [^]  (No #)                              [CST] - Custom Menu  (1)

                                          [VAR] - HP28 USER (RAM) (2)
ECHO  VIEW  PICK  ROLL  ROLLD ->LIST
                                          [NXT] - HP28 NEXT
DUPN  DRPN  KEEP  LEVEL

  [<-] PRINT (17)                               [<-] I/O (18)

                                                                       ____
PR1   PRST  PRSTC PRLCD PRVAR CR         SEND  RECV  SERVE KGET  FINIS SETUP

DELAY OLDPR                              RELN  PKT   KERR        OPEN  CLOSE

                                         XMIT  SRECV STIME SBRK  BUFLE

  [->] PRINT = PR1 Hot Key                      SETUP (19)

                                         IR/W  ASCII BAUD  PARIT CKSM  TRAN

                                         [->] I/O = "Awaiting Server Cmd."

  [<-] MODES (20)                               [<-] MEMORY (22)

STD   FIX   SCI   ENG   SYM   BEEP       MEM   BYTES VARS  ORDER PATH  CRDIR

STK   ARG   CMD   CNC   ML    CLK        TVARS PVARS NEWO  LIBS  ATTAC DETAC

DEG   RAD   GRAD  XYZ   R/_Z  R/_/_      MERG  FREE  ARCHI RESTO PGDIR

HEX   DEC   OCT   BIN   FM,

  [->] MODES (21)                               [->] MEMORY (23)

ASN   STOK  RCLK  DELK  MENU  CST        STO+  STO-  STO*  STO/  INCR  DECR

TMEN  RCLM  STOF  RCLF  SF    CF         SINV  SNEG  SCON

FS?   FC?   FS?C  FC?C

  [<-] LIBRARY (24)                        [->] PREV =  Moves to First Row
                                                        of Current Menu

___   ___   ___
PORT0 PORT1 PORT2                          [->] PURGE = CRDIR
 (25)  (26)  (27)

  PORT0               PORT1            PORT2

(Backup and      (Backup and      (Backup and
library objects   library objects  library objects
 in main RAM)     in Card Slot 1)  in Card Slot 2)

  [<-] SOLVE  (29)                            [<-] PLOT  (31)

____                                     ____  ____
SOLVR ROOT  NEW   EDEQ  STEQ  CAT        PLOTR PTYPE NEW   EDEQ  STEQ  CAT

  SOLVR	(or [->] SOLVE) (30)              PLOTR    (or [->] PLOT) (32)

(Custom Solver Menu)                     ERASE DRAW  AUTO  XRNG  YRNG  INDEP
                                               ____
                                         DEPN  PTYPE RES   CENT  SCALE RESET

   [v] or EDIT  (28)                     AXES  DRAX  LABEL *H    *W    PDIM

<-SKIP SKIP-> <-DEL DEL-> INS ^STK            PTYPE (33)

                                         FUNC  CONIC PLOAR PARA  TRUTH BAR

                                         HIST  SCATT

  [<-] ALGEBRA (34)                           [<-] TIME (35)

                                         ____  ____  ____
COLCT EXPA  ISOL  QUAD  SHOW  TAYLR      SET   ADJST ALRM  ACK   ACKA  CAT

^MAT  vMAT  |     APPLY QUOT  ->Q#       DATE+ DDAYS DATE  TIME  TSTR  TICKS

                                         ->HMS HMS-> HMS+  HMS-
  [->] ALGEBRA  (No #)

PLOTR SOLVR EQ+   EDIT  ->STK VIEW            SET  (39)

ORDER PURG  FAST
                                         ->DAT ->TIM A/PM  12/24 M/D

                                              ADJST  (36)

                                         HR+   HR-   MIN+  MIN-  SEC+  SEC-

                                         CLKA

  [->] TIME  (No #)                           ALRM  (37)

                                                                 ____
PURG        EXECS EDIT  ->STK VIEW       >DATE >TIME A/PM  EXEC  RPT   SET

                                         STOAL RCLAL DELAL FINDA

                                              RPT  (38)

                                         WEEK  DAY   HOUR  MIN   SEC   NONE

  STAT  (40)      [<-] &+ = &-                [<-] UNITS  (42)

                                         ____  ____  ____  ____  ____  ____
&+    CL&   NEW   EDIT& STO&  CAT        LENG  AREA  VOL   TIME  SPEED MASS
                                         ____  ____  ____  ____  ____  ____
TOT   MEAN  SDEV  MAX&  MIN&  BINS       FORCE ENRG  POWR  PRESS TEMP  ELEC
                                         ____  ____  ____  ____
XCOL  YCOL  BARPL HISTP SCATR &LINE      ANGL  LIGHT RAD   VISC
                              ____
LR    PREDX PREDY CORR  COV   MODL

&X    &Y    &X^2  &Y^2  &X*Y  N&              LENG  (43)

  MODL  (41)                             M     CM    MM    YD    FT    IN

LIN   LOG   EXP   PWR   BEST             MPC   PC    LYR   AU    KM    MI

                                         NMI   MIUS  CHAIN RD    FATH  FTUS

                                         MIL   u     A     FERMI

  AREA  (44)                                  VOL  (45)

M^2   CM^2  B     YD^2  FT^2  IN^2       M^3   ST    CM^3  YD^3  FT^3  IN^3

KM^2  HA    A     MI^2  MIUS^ ACRE       L     GALU  GALC  GAL   QT    PT

                                         ML    CU    OZFL  OZUK  TBSP  TSP

                                         BBL   BU    PK    FBM

  TIME  (46)                                  SPEED  (47)

YR    D     H     MIN   S     HZ         M/S   CM/S  FT/S  KPH   MPH   KNOT

                                         C     GA

  MASS  (48)                                  FORCE  (49)

KG    G     LB    OZ    SLUG  LBT        N     DYN   GF    KIP   LBF   PDL

TON   TONU  T     OZT   CT    GRAIN

U     MOL

  ENRG  (50)                                  POWR  (51)

J     ERG   KCAL  CAL   BTU   FT*LB      W     HP

THER  MEV   EV

  PRESS  (52)                                 TEMP  (53)

PA    ATM   BAR   PSI   TORR  MMH        oC    oF    K     oR

  ELEC  (54)                                  ANGL  (55)

V     A     C     ohm   F     W          o     R     GRAD  ARCMI ARCS  SR

FDY   H     MHO   S     T     WB

  LIGHT  (56)                                 RAD  (57)

FC    FLAM  LX    PH    SB    LM         GY    RAD   REM   SC    BQ    CI

CD    LAM                                R

  VISC  (58)                                  [->] UNITS  (59)

P     ST                                 CONV  UBASE UVAL  UFACT ->UNIT

  [->] MATRIX  (No #)                        [->] EQUATION [<]  (No #)

                                         ____
EDIT  VEC   <-WID WID-> GO->  GOv        RULES EDIT  EXPR  SUB   REPL  EXIT

+ROW  -ROW  +COL  -COL  ->STK ^STK

                                              RULES  (HP28 FORM Menus)  (No #)

  [<-] GRAPH (No #)
                                         DNEG  DINV  +1    ^1    /1    +1-1
____                          ____
ZOOM  Z-BOX CENT  COORD LABEL FCN        COLCT

DOT+  DOT-  LINE  TLINE BOX   CIRCL

MARK  REPL  SUB   DEL   +/-   KEYS

  ZOOM  (No #)

XAUTO X     Y     XY          EXIT

  FCN  (No #)

ROOT  ISECT SLOPE AREA  EXITR EXIT

F(X)  F'    NXEQ

Jake Schwartz

KAZLOWF@PACEVM.BITNET (Michael Kazlow) (03/06/90)

Jake
I tried calling everyplace i could think to get the HP48-SX.  I couldn't
find it anywhere in NYC.  Is there anywhere the HP48-SX is generally
available?  What is your secret.<grin>

Mike K.
 From the computer of: Michael Kazlow (Bitnet: KAZLOWF@PACEVM)
Acknowledge-To: <KAZLOWF@PACEVM>

ji@close.columbia.edu (John Ioannidis) (03/06/90)

In article <9003060019.AA02270@csla.csl.sri.com> KAZLOWF@PACEVM.BITNET (Michael Kazlow) writes:
>Jake
>I tried calling everyplace i could think to get the HP48-SX.  I couldn't
>find it anywhere in NYC.  Is there anywhere the HP48-SX is generally
>available?  What is your secret.<grin>
>
>Mike K.
> From the computer of: Michael Kazlow (Bitnet: KAZLOWF@PACEVM)
>Acknowledge-To: <KAZLOWF@PACEVM>

Well, I called up EduCALC today at 1-800-677-7001 (which is what 800
directory assistance gave me, since I didn't have my catalog handy at
the time. The phone on the catalog for credit card orders only is
1-800-633-2252 ext 356 and it's 24h/day, 7days/week.  The 677-7001
phone is also valid, but only from 8am to 5pm PST).

The nice young lady at the phone told me they had just received them
today and they would be shipping tomorrow. (Need I say that I ordered
one? Nah, it's obvious!) At any rate the thing is $279+p&p ($4.50 UPS,
$6.50 FedEx 2nd day air, $16.00 FedEx overnight). I took the 6.50
FedEx deal.

Places like 47th street photo might have comparable (or even lower)
prices, but they never give info over the phone (at least not to me!)
so I didn't even bother calling them.

Of course, this won't be of any help to you if you want to play with
it before bying it (as if you could resist bying it anyway).

Watch this space for more info when I receive it.

/ji

In-Real-Life: John "Heldenprogrammer" Ioannidis
E-Mail-To: ji@cs.columbia.edu		V-Mail-To: +1 212 854 5510