[comp.sys.handhelds] Checksum

sorc@carina.unm.edu (Paul Caskey) (03/05/90)

Here's another request for a repeat posting of the checksum program
everyone's using for the 28S, or directions on finding it.

Also, I lost the person's address to mail about this, but please add
me to the handheld's mailing list.
--
/*********/
     Paul Caskey

cscon113@uoft02.utoledo.edu (03/15/90)

In article <SORC.90Mar4153622@carina.unm.edu>, sorc@carina.unm.edu (Paul Caskey) writes:
> Here's another request for a repeat posting of the checksum program
> everyone's using for the 28S, or directions on finding it.
>
> Also, I lost the person's address to mail about this, but please add
> me to the handheld's mailing list.

    Me too!! (Don't ya just love me too postings...:')
                            SQUID

                     CSCON113@UOFT02.UTOLEDO.EDU