[comp.sys.handhelds] CHESS FOR HP28s

cscon113@uoft02.utoledo.edu (03/15/90)

     Hello there.  I was wondering if anyone else has entered the program
by Paul Dale (the chess program for the HP28s.)  I got all of the checksums to
 work out, and the program has been entered correctly, but  it won't run.  I
ran the play program, it drew the board, and I entered a move.  Then it sat
there.  I guess it made it's move then, and continued on.  It never redrew
the board, and it wouldn't accept my moves after that?  Any clues as to what
I was doing wrong???

                                                   JIM

lennartb@VAXKAB (Lennart Boerjeson, School of E.E., Royal Inst. of Tech.) (03/15/90)

In article <105.25fe3327@uoft02.utoledo.edu>, cscon113@uoft02.utoledo.edu writes:

>     Hello there.  I was wondering if anyone else has entered the program
>by Paul Dale (the chess program for the HP28s.)  I got all of the checksums to
> work out, and the program has been entered correctly, but  it won't run.  I
>ran the play program, it drew the board, and I entered a move.  Then it sat
>there.  I guess it made it's move then, and continued on.  It never redrew
>the board, and it wouldn't accept my moves after that?  Any clues as to what
>I was doing wrong???
>
>                                                   JIM
I did get it to work after I had cleared flag 36.
/Lennart
!++
! Lennart Boerjeson, System Manager
! School of Electrical Engineering