[comp.sys.handhelds] HP28S calculator for Sale $130

jdsb@occrsh.ATT.COM (John_Babcock) (03/09/90)

FOR SALE: HP-28s calculator
          Purchased less than 6 months ago so it has the new battery case

MINT condition, original box and manuals.

Only $130.00.  No, there's nothing wrong with it. It's in mint condition.

Fastest way to reach me is to call my machine and leave a message.
      405-848-8446.   (Message refers to me as "Sterling Babcock")
Or Email to :
      att!occrsh!jdsb
      jdsb@occrsh.att.com
* John Babcock           att!occrsh!jdsb
* AT&T Network Systems   jdsb@occrsh.att.com
* Oklahoma City, OK      Disclaimer:  I speak on my own, not as AT&T.

a634@mindlink.UUCP (Rob Prior) (03/10/90)

> jdsb writes:
>
> FOR SALE: HP-28s calculator
>           Purchased less than 6 months ago so it has the new battery case

I've seen a couple of people mention the 'new battery case' on the 28s... could
someone tell me the difference between the 'new' and the 'old' cases?

Rob
|Rob Prior - President, Still Animation Logo Design, Burnaby, BC|
|            Mail to: Rob_Prior@cc.sfu.ca (try this first)      |
|   ___  _        or: a634@mindlink.uucp  (send here only as    |
|  /__  /_\           a last resort...this one isn't free :)    |
|____/ /   \____________________________________________________|

jdsb@occrsh.ATT.COM (John_Babcock) (03/21/90)

FOR SALE: Hewlett Packard 28s calculator
          Purchased less than 6 months ago
          Version 2BB

MINT condition, original box and manuals.

          Only $130.00.

You may reach me at:
          John Babcock
          4101 NW Expwy CB16-009
          Oklahoma City, OK 73116

          Home evenings or Answering machine: 405-848-8446
          Work                                405-491-4782
          AT&T Cornet                             359-4782