[comp.sys.handhelds] More hp48 adventures; now GROB printer

lien@plains.UUCP (Craig Lien) (05/02/90)

                        ^^^^ ^^^^^^^^----look below.

                     ^^^^^ ^   ^vv^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^----You said ...

             ^^^----500?  Are you pulling some out of you a*s?

  ^^^^^^^              ^^^^ ^^^ ^ ^^^^^^ ^^^^^----I don't carry a backpack.

> the data, and (with the help of a prewritten shell script) laser
                 ^^^^ ^^^ ^^^^ ^^ ^ ^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^^----
A friend of mine and I have a grob printer working "STUD", look for PC-AT EXE
next week.

About the grob printer, I'm sorry, it's an epson dot quality since that would
be the most practical!  Besides, the hp-48 display isn't quite the
resolution of a laser printer.  So it would be ridiculously stupid to make a
hp_grob - > hp_ps (grob isn't a unit and ps is short for postscript)

> print a *really* impressive graph.

The graphs look very unique when printed out, they will look good on the lab
that is due tomorrow.  You'll never have to pencil a graph into your notes
again.

>now if they just had tetris...
        ^^^^----I don't think hp will put tetris on an expantion card the
cards have more practical uses than that.

>(I'm working on it!)

Craig.

p.s. ps isn't a unit either.

--

           We've come a long way since the world was flat.
                       lien@plains.nodak.edu