[comp.sys.handhelds] HP48SX display access details in assembly, and many questions

yorkw@stable.ecn.purdue.edu (Willis F York) (05/03/90)

Newsgroups: comp.sys.handhelds
Subject: Re: HP-48SX Value of Unit Over Time.
Sender: Yorkw
Keywords:HP Money, cheap student
[line eaters???? where}]
[] just for fun.
Well I am a student at Purdue who is very happy with his 28S however
i feel i could use the newer hp48sx (or was it ux for UN*X :-))
as far as i can tell the price for one of these dream machines is $350
(OR was it $250???? ($350, I'sure of it!)
does the price of newly introduced HP's drop after a bit?
(Like with most electroncs)
is there a Student Discount? )Like 85% off  I'd buy 2 then

Well Any help is welcomed.... (but i'll be gone after SATERDAY)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.handhelds
Subject: hp48s price going down?