[comp.sys.handhelds] HP48SX RETAILERS

twb@goanna.cs.rmit.OZ.AU (Tony Basaranowicz) (05/04/90)

A close friend of the family is going to the USA,  and  will be staying
in New York for a while. Since I'm not crazy about paying $699 (Austra-
lian) for a '48sx, I was wondering if anyone out there in NetLand could
e-mail me an address where my friend could buy me a '48sx for < $270
(American) or thereabouts.

If anyone can help, could they e-mail me directly ASAP?

Thanks in advance,

Tony Basaranowicz                      E-mail: twb@goanna.cs.rmit.OZ.AU
Technical Assistant II,
Dept of Comp. Sci.,
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology,
Melbourne, Australia.

mats@efd.lth.se (Mats Akerberg) (05/05/90)

In article <3153@goanna.cs.rmit.OZ.AU> twb@goanna.cs.rmit.OZ.AU (Tony Basaranowicz) writes:
> A close friend of the family is going to the USA,  and  will be staying
> in New York for a while. Since I'm not crazy about paying $699 (Austra-
> lian) for a '48sx, I was wondering if anyone out there in NetLand could
> e-mail me an address where my friend could buy me a '48sx for < $270
> (American) or thereabouts.

I need some info too but i'll be in the Bay area (SF).

                  Mats

--
        Mats Akerberg          (mats@efd.lth.se) on INTERNET
       System Manager          (MATS@SELDC52) on Earn/Bitnet

Scott.Schad@f9600.n7104.z8.uafcveg.uark.edu (Scott Schad) (05/06/90)

The best source of HP calculators is EduCalc:  contact EduCALC, 27953 Cabot Road, Laguna Niguel, California, 92677.  Phone 800-633-2252. <STS>

--
Scott Schad - via FidoNet node 8:7101/2
UUCP: uafcveg!tprs!7104!9600!Scott.Schad