[comp.sys.handhelds] Who does this guy think he is?

r91400@memqa.uucp (Michael C. Grant) (07/02/90)

In article <6260@helios.TAMU.EDU>, n023el@tamunix (Robert Ellis) writes:
> [BS]
> I did! Perhaps you should strive to increase your level of reading
> comprehension to that of a college graduate in order to alleviate
> the lack of understanding which you have so obviously demonstrated.
> [BS]
> Quite the contrary. Once again, you've failed to understand what you've
> read, and missed the point. Apparently it is your thought about which you
> should show concern.
> [BS]
> Based on what I've seen thus far, it would be highly unlikely that you
> would ever obtain such special status. However, I am glad that you feel
> [BS]
> > You really are out of your league. Maybe if you developed a finer command
> of the English language your copyright might seem more appropriate. Upon
> first reading your reply, I was quite embarrassed for you. There are many
> articulate individuals who do monitor this news group.
> [BS]
> In consideration of everthing I have said so far, I find it incredulous
> that you should know anything about the law. I come from a family of many
> lawyers and I'm very aware of the multifaceted complexities involved in
> interpreting the law.

Please take some headache medicine, loosen your safety glasses, or
keep your underwear from riding up so high--whatever has turned you
into a completely rude and arrogant person.

I apologize if I appear to be the same.

Michael C. Grant

n023el@tamunix (Robert Ellis) (07/04/90)

In article <4059@memqa.uucp> r91400@memqa.uucp (Michael C. Grant) writes:

>Please take some headache medicine, loosen your safety glasses, or
>keep your underwear from riding up so high--whatever has turned you
>into a completely rude and arrogant person.
>
>I apologize if I appear to be the same.
>
>Michael C. Grant

                 |\/\/\/\/|
                 |        |
                (c   ,_____\      /  Oh, right!             |
                  |    /          \  Don't have a cow, man. |

----

A society which needs disclaimers has too many damn lawyers!