[comp.sys.handhelds] I miss the Saturn Assembler 0 - 8, anyone saved it?

coxc0045@ucselx.sdsu.edu (David Tse) (07/21/90)

Some weeks ago, someone posted a 9 parts series of a Saturn Assembler. I kept
it unmark but the system time them out and I lost it. It was too big to save
under my account and I did n't have time to download it to my own machine.

I promised my friend to get it for him.
If anybody has it, can you upload it to a ftp, and e-mail the address to me?
It is quite big so I don't know if the mail system handles it.

also I got one assembler on this group in c source under compress, uuencode etc.
I found out that the end of the file is missing, not completed.
that's for the 48sx, got it some months ago here.
anyone knows?

I'm going to buy a 48sx and sell my 28S, what is the newest ROM version, D?
Is there any big bugs still on this version?

Thanks a lot in advanced!

sincerely,
David

--
/*****************************************************************************/
/*    David Tse      Internet: coxc0045@ucselx.sdsu.edu (expire 8/30/90)     */

zimmer@calvin.tmc.edu (Andrew Zimmerman) (07/21/90)

In article <1990Jul21.020103.14186@ucselx.sdsu.edu> coxc0045@ucselx.sdsu.edu (David Tse) writes:
>Some weeks ago, someone posted a 9 parts series of a Saturn Assembler. I kept
>it unmark but the system time them out and I lost it. It was too big to save
>under my account and I did n't have time to download it to my own machine.
>
>Thanks a lot in advanced!
>
>sincerely,
>David

Two different Saturn Assemblers are available on calvin.stanford.edu.
The one to which you are refering is in the dir
/hp48sx/comp.sys.handhelds/areuh
and the other is in
/hp48sx/sass.

I haven't had a chance to 'clean up' areuh, so it is in the form of
8 mail messages.

If anyone has copies of the programs available from the hpbbs, please
upload them into the dir /new_uploads.  (Assuming of course, that it is
legal to do so.)

Andrew
zimmer@calvin.stanford.edu