[comp.sys.handhelds] *** Rebate info needed on New HP 48sx Promo ****

gcw20877@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (George Wang) (08/20/90)

I just brought another HP 48sx and I got it after the August
15th promo date..

But I was wondering how I get my HP 48sx equation card..
The box I got had no info for it.. And also when I checked
the ROM version it was still version A!! Oh well..

I'll hafta to put my name on the update mail list...

Thanks
George

--
George Wang
University of Illinois

michelbi@oregon.uoregon.edu (08/21/90)

In article <1990Aug20.065837.21874@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>, gcw20877@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (George Wang) writes:
> I just brought another HP 48sx and I got it after the August
> 15th promo date..
>
> But I was wondering how I get my HP 48sx equation card..
> The box I got had no info for it.. And also when I checked
> the ROM version it was still version A!! Oh well..

Today, I picked up a coupon at the U. of Oregon Bookstore for the card.
It requests that you mail to HP the coupon, a dated proof of purchase, and
wait for 4-6 weeks for the card.  You may want to check with you bookstore
as well.

I hope this helps...

Michel Biedermann	michelbi@oregon.uoregon.edu
U. of Oregon
Zenith Data Systems
Campus Representative	GO FIGHTING DUCKS -- Musgrave for the Heisman Trophy