[comp.sys.handhelds] HP48 Circuits Utilities/Progs needed

toddpie@rosevax.Rosemount.COM (Todd Pietrowski) (08/21/90)

If anyone has programs or utilities that deal with circuit analysis, I would be grateful if you would post them.  I am a EE student who is relatively new to the net and to programming the HP.  Any info you could forward would be great.

				Thanx,
				  Todd Pietrowski
				  Rosemount Inc.
				  Minneapolis, MN

gcw20877@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (George Wang) (08/21/90)

In article <9089@rosevax.Rosemount.COM> toddpie@rosevax.Rosemount.COM (Todd Pietrowski) writes:
>If anyone has programs or utilities that deal with circuit analysis, I would be grateful if you would post them.  I am a EE student who is relatively new to the net and to programming the HP.  Any info you could forward would be great.

I too am an EE.. I would also be interested in any HP28s or 48sx
EE programs.. Thanks!
George

--
George Wang