[comp.sys.handhelds] HP41 ROM modules for sale

stoppani@rust.zso.dec.com (Pete Stoppani) (08/29/90)

I have the following HP41 modules for sale.  The listed prices
are my best guess at a reasonable value and are negotiable.  The
prices do not include shipping:

	- PPC ROM, manual (in good shape), pocket guide, and
          color byte code card.

	  $45.00

	- HP Advantage Advance Solutions Pac, manual

	  $15.00

	- HP Math Pac, manual

	  $7.00

	- Two extended memory modules

	  $20.00 each

If you are interested please make me an offer.  Since I have not use
for these items (since I've upgraded from a 41CX to a 48SX) I'll sell
these items to the person with the highest offer.  Also, I'll sell them
separately so you don't have to purchase the whole lot.

Thanks...

--
| Pete Stoppani          | stoppani@decwet.dec.com                   |
|  DECwest Engineering   | decwrl!slough.enet!stoppani               |

stoppani@rust.zso.dec.com (Pete Stoppani) (08/30/90)

> 	- HP Advantage Advance Solutions Pac, manual
>
> 	  $15.00

	The HP Advantage Pac has been sold.

--
| Pete Stoppani          | stoppani@decwet.dec.com                   |
|  DECwest Engineering   | decwrl!slough.enet!stoppani               |
|  Bellevue, WA          | HPDESK: stoppani("decwet.dec.com")/hpunix |
| "The wise learn more from fools than fools learn from the wise."   |

stoppani@rust.zso.dec.com (Pete Stoppani) (08/31/90)

All of the items have been sold.  Thanks for all the offers.

--

palmermg@infonode.ingr.com (Michael G. Palmer) (09/01/90)