[comp.sys.handhelds] ->ASC and ASC-> repost, please???

dove@ucscb.ucsc.edu (Ray Rischpater) (09/13/90)

I managed to lose my copy of ->ASC and ASC->, and can't find it via
ftp at the popular sites (calvin, gmu, plains).  Could someone repost
it or email a copy to me?  I'd be willing to post it, if I had it.

Thank you very much.

--
--     dove@ucscg.ucsc.edu  		  Ray Rischpater
--     dove@ucscb.ucsc.edu		  (408) 426-0716

dbr00467@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (09/13/90)

I too, have not found a copy of ASC-> and ->ASC and would really appreciate if
someone would (re)post it.  Or if they prefer, to Email it to me.  Thanx in
advance.

						dbr00467@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu

dove@ucscb.UCSC.EDU (Ray Rischpater) (09/14/90)

In article <6819@darkstar.ucsc.edu> dove@ucscb.ucsc.edu (Ray Rischpater) writes:

>I managed to lose my copy of ->ASC and ASC->, and can't find it via
>ftp at the popular sites (calvin, gmu, plains).  Could someone repost
>it or email a copy to me?  I'd be willing to post it, if I had it.
>
>Thank you very much.

I'd like to thank all of you that responded to my plea -- in ten hours, I got
ten responses.

I'll be posting it to calvin either later today or first thing tomorrow,
and for those of you who mailed me for a copy, it's been sent.

Thanks again for everyone's help.