[comp.sys.handhelds] ,

akcs.wiser1@hpcvbbs.UUCP (steven lee wiser) (09/28/90)

The Sept 24, 1990 PC Week has a review of the HP 48sx Solve function.
It compares this with MILO, Mathcad , 123/G and Eureka.  The Solve came
out on top of these software packages for ease of user interface as well
as being a ocmplete equation 8solver. It gave systems of equations to
123/g but they didn't have my multi-nonlinear equation solver installed
on their hp48,So we do have something to crow about even when comparing
our calculator to PC products you would inherently think would be of much
greater capacity. Good going HP and thanks.
Steve Wiser
Richmond, VA

kaufman@delta.eecs.nwu.edu (Michael L. Kaufman) (09/29/90)

In article <2703285e-321comp.sys.handhelds@hpcvbbs.UUCP> akcs.wiser1@hpcvbbs.UUCP (steven lee wiser) writes:
>... but they didn't have my multi-nonlinear equation solver installed
>on their hp48...

Steve, Many of us do not have your multi-nonlinear equation solver on our 48s.
What can we do to remedy this obvious lack?

Michael

Michael L. Kaufman  \\  "I painted her with tar and touched her off and watched
kaufman@eecs.nwu.edu \\ her blaze away...How love's old embers burn!" D Marquis

akcs.wiser1@hpcvbbs.UUCP (steven lee wiser) (10/01/90)

By the way I still don't know how to upload on this system sorry....
Steve Wiser

akcs.wiser1@hpcvbbs.UUCP (steven lee wiser) (10/01/90)

How could I send a copy of this in the mail to this board to be able to
share it with anyone?
Steve WIser