[comp.sys.handhelds] No UNDO on the 48SX?????

6600kntp@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Kent Perrier) (09/30/90)

In article <20093.270473cf@oregon.uoregon.edu> michelbi@oregon.uoregon.edu writes:

>What happenned to the very nice UNDO feature that is present on the 28x
>but not on the 48SX?  Can a similar function be implemented on the SX?

>Michel Biedermann	michelbi@oregon.uoregon.edu
>U. of Oregon

There is one.  It is the shift 2 and the shift 3.  Actually it is bette than
the undo on e 28.  In my opinion at least.

Kent Perrier
6600kntp@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu

sjthomas@cup.portal.com (Stephen J Thomas) (10/01/90)

On the 48SX, the UNDO function is renames LAST STACK......I think UNDO is
catchier!    steve thomas

sjthomas@cup.portal.com       sun!portal!cup.portal.com!sjthomas

ags@seaman.cc.purdue.edu (Dave Seaman) (10/01/90)

In article <34421@cup.portal.com> sjthomas@cup.portal.com (Stephen J Thomas) writes:
>On the 48SX, the UNDO function is renames LAST STACK......I think UNDO is
>catchier!    steve thomas

But UNDO would be an inaccurate name, unless it truly undoes the previous
operation (such as a STO or ASN or CLVAR, for example).

--
Dave Seaman
ags@seaman.cc.purdue.edu