[comp.sys.handhelds] HP 48sx Tetris

eagle@hobbes.catt.ncsu.edu (Daniel L'Hommedieu) (10/09/90)

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I'll ask anyhow.  I've
gotten Tetris into my HP-48. How do I run it? I've tried many things,
but I cannot get the game started. Please reply via email.
--
Daniel C. L'Hommedieu III             Internet: eagle@hobbes.catt.ncsu.edu
Prodigy ID: BCCJ33D                             dclhomm@eos.ncsu.edu

akcs.michaelv@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Michael VanLoon) (10/18/90)

All I want to know is where did you get Tetris?

Michael V

lennartb@lne.kth.se (Lennart Boerjeson @ KTH/LNE, The Royal Inst. of Tech.) (10/19/90)

In article <271d6737-369.1comp.sys.handhelds-1@hpcvbbs.UUCP>, akcs.michaelv@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Michael VanLoon) writes:
>All I want to know is where did you get Tetris?
>
>Michael V

As I wrote it, just send me a mail and ask!

!++
! Lennart Boerjeson, System Manager
! School of Electrical Engineering
! Royal Institute of Technology
! S-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden
! tel: int+46-8-7907814
! Internet: lennartb@lne.kth.se
!--

akcs.lassee@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Lasse Eriksson) (10/20/90)

Hello (Hej) Lennart. You are perhaps not _THAT_ Lennart Boerjesson, which
happend to carry around that wonderful little piece of toy called HP-67
once in a time, while working at some bank around Norrmalmstorg in
Stockholm ???   If so, I am the one, who worked in Esselte Svanstroems,
selling HP and TI calculators....   Do you remember ????

Mvh (Swedish for 'regards') Lasse