[comp.sys.handhelds] Ftp site for HP28s...

w-barry@microsoft.UUCP (Barry GILHULY) (10/20/90)

 Could someone in net land send me the address of the ftp site which contains
the programs for the HP28s?

Thanks,
Barry.

elec135@canterbury.ac.nz (10/21/90)

In article <58402@microsoft.UUCP>, w-barry@microsoft.UUCP (Barry GILHULY) writes:
>  Could someone in net land send me the address of the ftp site which contains
> the programs for the HP28s?
>
> Thanks,
> Barry.

I'd much appreciate this info too,
thanks,
Rob

(replies to ROZEE@ELEC.CANTERBURY.AC.NZ)

Hannu.Martikka@lut.fi (Hannu Martikka) (10/24/90)

Barry>  Could someone in net land send me the address of the ftp site
Barry> which contains the programs for the HP28s?

	nic.funet.fi (128.214.6.100)

Hp28 collection is in ~/pub/misc/hp28s

If you want just find out where some files are / does nic have it, you
can try this:

	quote find <filename_to_search>
--
Regards from Goodi