[comp.sys.handhelds] Request for repostings

twilhite@isis.cs.du.edu (timothy r. wilhite kb0aso) (10/27/90)

From postnews Fri Oct 26 20:52:13 1990
Subject: programs

I am trying to locate a couple of programs that I have missed.  I am
looking for the following:
    * A remote control program(I don't have anymore of a description).
    * A terminal program that allows use of the pc to type objects
      on the 48.
I would appreciate a reposting.  Unfortunately, my facilities have
cut-off ftp for awhile.

 -tim wilhite kb0aso

Newsgroups: comp.sys.handhelds

Newsgroups: comp.sys.hanhelds