[comp.sys.handhelds] Messages

S088960@UMRVMA.UMR.EDU (Hank Willaims) (11/02/90)

I am really, really sick of reading the subscribe and unsubscribe
messages.

Please fix the problem or remove my name so I can stop getting this junk.

Thank You

d89marho@ODALIX.IDA.LIU.SE (Martin Howard) (11/02/90)

Hank Willaims writes

>I am really, really sick of reading the subscribe and unsubscribe
>messages.

>Please fix the problem or remove my name so I can stop getting this junk.

>Thank You

...and also post information on how to unsubscribe to this mailing list please.

/MHd

DW67238@LTUVAX3.BITNET ("DAVID P. WRIGHT") (11/02/90)

I have to agree about those unsubscibe and subscribe messages we've all been
getting.   I think the problem is that a lot of people don't realize that
commands have to be sent to the server (MAilserv@gacvax1) and not to the list
(handhelds@gacvax1).  I hope this clears up the misundersanding

Dave Wright
DW67238@LTUVAX