[comp.sys.handhelds] How do you lock lower case permanently

ram@tellabs.com (Bob Martin) (11/02/90)

In article <15985@mentor.cc.purdue.edu> ags@seaman.cc.purdue.edu (Dave Seaman) writes:
>You are still missing the point.  Locking lower case does not work only for the
>NEXT time you select alpha (as you just said again), but for EVERY time you
>select alpha within the current command line or editing session, unless you
			 ^^^^^^^
>specifically cancel the lower case lock.  That was my point.  Try it.
>Dave Seaman
>ags@seaman.cc.purdue.edu

You are still missing my point.  After I'm no longer in the current command line
or edit session, alpha lock produces upper case letters.  I understood your
point, but I'm not sure you understood mine.

--
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Bob Martin		|  ram@tellabs.com	...!uunet!tellab5!ram

ags@seaman.cc.purdue.edu (Dave Seaman) (11/02/90)

In article <4435@tellab5.tellabs.com> ram@tellabs.com (Bob Martin) writes:
>You are still missing my point.  After I'm no longer in the current command line
>or edit session, alpha lock produces upper case letters.  I understood your
>point, but I'm not sure you understood mine.

You have never given any supporting evidence for your statements.
What have I said that made you think I didn't understand your point?
I took great pains to avoid contradicting your point, which I
explained in my previous message.  What have you said that wasn't
a contradiction of my point, which you claim you understood?  If
you still don't get it, please send me mail.

--
Dave Seaman
ags@seaman.cc.purdue.edu