[comp.sys.handhelds] SAD .symbols additions

bgribble@jarthur.claremont.edu (Bill Gribble) (11/06/90)

Idea: if all of you who are working on disassembly aren't too terribly
  jealous of the information you've discovered, we might want to start
  regularly posting additions to the .symbols file in SAD.  I've never
  really done any "uncharted ground"-type disassembly before, so I don't
  know whether it's traditional to be a prig about spreading the wealth.

I'll just show my naivete by being the first to post some additions:

2ec11:Real_to_hex_address    ; takes a real, truncates to integer, converts
                               to hex, and leaves on the stack as an address
2eb62:Create_iopar           ; called by serial routines: checks for IOPAR's
                               existence and makes the default IOPAR if it's
                               not there
703fc:Ser_buf_len            ; 2 nibbles containing length of serial buffer
                               in bytes (0-255)

**   Bill Gribble                     Harvey Mudd College, Claremont, CA   **
**   bgribble@jarthur.claremont.edu   Never heard of it?  You're stupid.   **

bson@rice-chex.ai.mit.edu (Jan Brittenson) (11/08/90)

In article <9542@jarthur.Claremont.EDU>
   bgribble@jarthur.claremont.edu (Bill Gribble) writes:

 > I've never really done any "uncharted ground"-type disassembly before,
 > so I don't know whether it's traditional to be a prig about spreading
 > the wealth.

   Although I can only speak for myself: au contraire! Here is my
.symbols file as it looks today.  Symbols starting with a capital
letter (e.g.  `Foo') are RPL objects, all others are ML labels (e.g.
`foo'). A symbol, ending with `'p' is a predicate which returns True
(#3a81?) or False (#3ac0?). A symbol ending with `q' is questionable,
i.e. it's what I *think* it is, or a part of its function; it may for
instance be some test that also alters the heap, or messes with local
registers, or something, name `Testq'. Symbols ending with _ref or
_ref_<ordinal> are simply references, i.e. jump instructions. For
instance, "jump.a foo" may exist only for the purpose of addressing
foo using local branches, and could then be preceded with `foo_ref:'
or `foo_ref_2:' - you get the idea. A short is a 5-nibble integer, and
is the default operand type.  If only one operand type follows the
name, then all operands are of this type. For instance, `Sub' (Not
Substring, that would be `Sub_string' or `Substring_string'!)
subtracts two shorts, while `Sub_real"' subtracts two reals. They may
sometimes appear as `Sub_short_short' or `Sub_real_real' which are
essentially the same thing. The are still great possibilities for
amibiguity, though, my usage is not always coherent, and there are
typos. If a routine does more than one thing, then the names are
(ideally, in simple cases) concatenated, e.g. `Swap_Over' which tells
us that this piece of code is an RPL object that first Swaps, and then
does an Over. Or `Dup_Inc_Gtp' would do a Dup, Increment (short of
course) and test if Greater Than (always False).

   Other conventions I've used are: "Return" (i.e. End) exits the
current program level; "Ret" exits *two* levels (i.e. it exits the
level above, sorry about the stupid names); anything starting with a
type name (e.g. "Short_17h") is a constant; Get recalls something to
the stack; Set overwrites something (usually the top of the stack, but
sometimes a variable).

   What I'm interested in is more precise information on the user
memory layout and the static data (i.e. system variables) area. So
far, this is what I've reckoned:

	--------------------------  @???
	|      Pseudo static     |
	--------------------------  @70597   (BOS)
	|          Stack         |
	--------------------------  @7057e   (TOS, d1)
	|          Free          |
	--------------------------  @705b0   (TOH, d0)
	|          Heap  	 |
	--------------------------  @7056f   (HeapStart)
	|         Dynamic        |
	--------------------------  @7056a   (DynamicStart)
	|         Static	 |
	--------------------------  70000

   The Static area, of course is all system variables. The dynamic
area is where strings and similar things are stored. Data here is
allocated by moving the heap upwards, and kept in blocks starting with
the size allocated (5 nib), followed by the data allocated, and ended
with an unused nibble (only used by GC, I believe). The Heap is where
return addresses and such are kept, it grows upwards. The Stack grows
downwards, filling up the Free area, which, when empty, initiates a GC
to recover memory. The Pseudo static area I'm not sure exactly when
it's used, but I believe rarely changed (i.e. in user programs)
objects are kept here, like programs and directories. Allocation here
implies moving the stack downwards.

   Having a good model of the memory layout is essential to
disassembling the ROM. What I would - very much - like to know is

	i.   Exactly how is the Heap used. Register B is the frame
	     pointer, or context pointer if you like, but what
	     follows it up to D0?

	ii.  It seems to me local variables are kept sequentially in
	     the Dynamic area above, i.e. the variables of a program
	     immediately follow those of the calling program. I have
	     a hunch they're the last thing before the Heap. Loop
	     variables are stored like local variables (and actually,
	     there doesn't seem to be any difference to me between a
	     program and a loop), but how are they used?

Enough. Help yourself to whatever is new to you.

O  /
 \/
 /\ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
O  \

1dfdf:Eval_alg_to_real
1db5b:Assert_range
193c1:Assert_array
193a3:Pick3_Recall
1853b=Recall
19385:Over_Recall
41f65=Get_key
1a7b5:Wait_positive
1cd8d:Real_27
1cd73:Real_26
1cd69:Short_afh
1cd54:Real_17
1cd3a:Real_16
1cd20:Real_25
1cd16:Short_7fh
1cd01:Real_24
1cce2:Real_23
1ccd8:Short_5fh
1ccc3:Real_22
1cca4:Real_21
1cc85:Real_15
1cc6b:Real_20
1cc51:Real_14
1cc37:Real_13
1cc1d:Real_12
1cc03:Real_11
1cdd4:Type_prg
1cdb1:Type_array
567b=Size_listUnit
1ca85:Size_prg
360b6=CtoR_array
1c8a7:Short_822h
1c898:Short_855h
1c889:Short_c22h
1c87a:Short_c55h
36039=RtoC_array
628d1:Dup2_Ltp
628b5:Dup2_Equalp
6289b:Dup2_Gtp
1c783:Cmd_toLIST
112ec:Clear_lastargs
18f9d:Check_1_argtype_alt2
1c6e3:StoF_sysflags_bin
1c6cf:StoF
1c64e:Get_user_flags
1c637:Get_system_flags
53f69:save_regs_ref_5
53c5b:SetDec
53cf0:Rcws
53caa:Stws_short
18d0a:shortpush_r0_rplret
1c539:Fcc_real
1c4ec:Test_and_clear_system_flag
53755=Clear_user_flag
1c4ce:Test_and_clear_user_flag
53741:storeflag_rplret
537a6:getflag
1c2b0:RealToShort_Dup_Ge1p
166ef=SetSci
1c437:Sci_real
166e3=SetFix
1c403:Fix_short
2a604=Grad
2a5f0=Rad
2a5d2=Deg
1c32c:Fsp_real
1c2ee:Cf_real
1c28d:Sf_real
55d9b=Perm_algGlob
55d69=Perm_algGlob_real
55d82=Perm_real_algGlob
2ae75=Perm_real
fbab=Percent_unit_real
55c6f=Percent_algGlob
55c3d=Percent_algGlob_real
55c56=Percent_real_algGlob
2a9c9=Percent_real
365ac=Rsd_array
36782=Cross_array
36a2a=Det_array
368f9=Cnrm_array
368e5=Rnrm_array
2a6c8=HMSsub_real
2a6a0=HMSadd_real
2a68c=HMSto_real
5523d=RtoD_algGlob
2a655=RtoD_real
55224=DtoR_algGlob
2a622=DtoR_real
5520b=Mant_algGlob
2a930=Mant_real
56089=Mod_algGlob
56057=Mod_algGlob_real
56070=Mod_real_algGlob
2abdc=Mod_real
fd68=Rnd_unit_real
55de6=Rnd_algGlob
55db4=Rnd_algGlob_real
35ec2=Rnd_complex_real
55dcd=Rnd_real_algGlob
2b529=Rnd_real
fd22=Floor_unit
551c0=Floor_alGGlob
2af86=Floor
fd0e=Fp_unit
551a7=Fp_algGlob
2af4d=Fp
fcfa=Ip_unit
5518e=Ip_algGlob
2af60=Ip
55143=Lnp1_algGlob
2aba7=Lnp1_real
5512a=Alog_algGlob
52305=Alog_complex
2abba=Alog_real
55111=Log_algGlob
522bf=Log_complex
1ba0c=Log_real
550ad=Acosh_algGlob
52836=Acosh_complex
1b86c:Acosh_real
55094=Asinh_algGlob
5281d=Asinh_complex
2ae00=Asinh_real
5507b=Atan_algGlob
52675=Atan_complex
2ad21=Atan_real
55049=Asin_algGlob
52804=Asin_complex
1b6ea:Asin_real
f674=Tan_unit
54fe5=Tan_algGlob
525b7=Tan_complex
2ac91=Tan_real
f660=Cos_unit
54fcc=Cos_algGlob
52571=Cos_complex
2ac40=Cos_real
f913=Sq_unit
54f9a=Sq_algGlob
36435=Sq_array
1b48f:Sq_complex
1b47b:Sq_real
fce6=SigmaN_unit
54f68=SigmaN_algGlob
520cb=SigmaN_complex
2a8d7=SigmaN_real
f841=Inv_unit
54f36=Inv_algGlob
36b0b=Inv_array
51efa=Inv_complex
2aaaf=Inv_real
51a37:Real_as_complex
2aa70=PwrReal
f823=Div_real_unit
f823=Div_unit
5603e=Div_algGlob
5600c=Div_algGlob_complex
56025=Div_real_algGlob
36b60=Div_array
363cc=Div_array_complex
363cc=Div_array_real
53f05=Div_bin
542bd=Div_bin_real
5429f:Div_real_bin
51ec8=Div_complex
51e64=Div_complex_real
51e19=Div_real_complex
55f8f=Sub_unit_algGlob
55f76=Sub_algGlob_unit
f774=Sub_unit_real
f774=Sub_real_unit
f774=Sub_unit
55fa8=Sub_algGlob
55f76=Sub_algGlob_complex
55f76=Sub_algGlob_array
55f8f=Sub_array_algGlob
55f8f=Sub_real_array
36278=Sub_array
5431c=Sub_bin_real
542fe=Sub_real_bin
51cfc=Sub_comlex
51ce8=Sub_complex_real
51cd4=Sub_real_complex
2a981=Sub_real
1acfb:Bin_0108
15b13=Any_to_string
1acbb:Add_any_string
1aca7:Add_string_any
1ac93:Add_any_list
52fa=Add_list_any
521f=Add_list_list
36115=Add_array_array
53ea0=Add_bin_bin
54349=Add_bin_real
54330=Add_real_bin
54cdb:Minr
54d58:i
54d35:Pi
54d12:Maxr
5eb08:Dec2_Rot_Rot_Drop2
5eaf4:Swap_Drop_Dec
53bf1:Flags_11_12
53bdd:Flag_11
f5fc=Abs_unit
54f04=Abs_algGlob
369cb=Abs_array
52062=Abs_complex
2a900=Abs_real
4fc3c=Neg_prg
4fc28=Neg_grob
53ec3:Neg_bin
f615=Neg_unit
54eeb=Neg_algGlob
35deb=Neg_array
51b70:Neg_complex
2a920=Neg_real
4714:Lastkeyq
47b7:clear_pollflag
704dc=pollflag
704c3=pollpattern
477e:poll_kbd
179ac:Grob_height_equal1p
620eb:Over_Equalp
62103:Set_true
62159:Stringp
62154:Dup_Stringp
62144:Binaryp
6213f:Dup_Binaryp
6212f:Shortp
6212a:Dup_Shortp
6211a:Lnamep
62115:Dup_Lnamep
517f3=IfEqualReal_thenEvalEnd
5182f:LoopCounter_DecLoopCounter
5187f:Grobsize_of_graphGrob
5186b:Drop_Rules
51857:Dec_lev2
51843:Inc_lev2
50578:Grobsize
3a45d:Grob_inverse_menu
3a399:Grob_lineseg_square
3a337:Grob_lineseg
41881:Get_707d3_short
4186e:Store_707d3_short
4185b:Get_707c9_short
41848:Store_707c9_short
418f4:Store_70632
418e4:Eval_7062d
418d4:Store_7062d
418c4:Eval_70628
418b4:Store_70628
418a4:Get_7061e
41894:Store_7061e
41a5f:Get_userkeysCRC
41a39:Get_userkeys
41a32:rpljump_indc_ref2
41a2b:pushindc_rplret_ref2
41a24:setindc_rplret_ref2
7058d=menu_keys
6383a=Disp_error
1415f:Mul1000_real
5ab3:Copy_and_set_type
50ed:FirstChar_of_string
61896:Skip_if_zerop
3a4ce:DispString_fromLine
6509e:Short_minus1
60fac=Rolld3
62958:Exit_loop_Eval
3a578:EraseStk
3a55f:EraseStk_line_10h_to_38h
3a546:EraseStk_Line1
618a8:Skip_if_nonZerop
14088:ToString
1a556:EvalAddr_short
1a547:Syseval
633b2:Exit_PrgLevel_Skip
62035:Dup_Gnamep
29ff8:get2reals_normalize
2a060:getarray
2a002:get2reals
2ae9b:getreal_ref_3
2a80b:Le0Lev2p
2a7f7:Positivep
2a7e3:PositiveLev2p
2a7cf:NonZerop
2a7bb:NonZeropLev2p
2a738:Negativep_real
2a727:NegativeLev2p_real
2a75a:ZeroLev2p_real
54565=Ifte_algGlob_real_real
1a4a3:Ifte_real_any_any
14065=Errm
1404c=Errn
1400e=Err0
20b81=Rcl
1a2da:Romobjp
1a1fc:Bytes_any
1a265:Bytes_global
18706=Tvars_list
186e8=Tvars_real
18779=Vars
8d08:Set_curdir
18608:While_dir_empty
18621:IfFirstEnt_thenFalseIterate_elseTypeNib1and2_zerop
4eb8:Eval_in_new_frameq
516c:SubString_2toEnd
5153:SubList_2_toEnd
82e3=Up_findValue
60f0e:Rev3_Drop
8309=Updir
1848c:Path
184e1:Crdir
627a7=Drop_Dup
62775:Rot_Dup
62747:Swap_Dup
62726:Drop_Swap_Drop
6270c:Drop_Swap
cfd9=Date_to_string
d06a=Time_to_string
11679=Disp_Grob_inGrob_Pos
e0ab:Get_fullStkGrob_curPos_nextEolPos
137b6=Get_curRowCol
70565=graph_GROB_ptr
12770:Trunc_string_for_display
6389e:Erase_in_GROB
126df:Erase_lines_in_stkGROB
1f047:Drop2_Real0
638cb:Exit_ifNotTrue_elseTrue
6362d:Nonzero_Swap_Nonzero_DropLev2ifTrue
63605:Drop_if_identical
635b0:DropLev2ifTrue_Not
3b68:seta_rplret_alt2
3b65:setr0_rplret_alt2
6359c:FalseIterate_if_notFalse
611fe:Pick3
627ce:pusha_rplret_alt_ref
627bb:Dup_Strlen
12665:Get_graphGrob
12655:Get_stkGrob
12645:Get_menuGrob
12635:Get_56line_stkGROB
11fff:seta_rplret
edfa:test_d_gt_1
11f1f:set_c_p_fh
11eff:back_graph_char
70556=Stk_GROB_ptr
124d7:dispstr_row_c
124cb:DispStk_pitch8Str_line7
124bb:DispStk_pitch8Str_line6
124ab:DispStk_pitch8Str_line5
1249b:DispStk_pitch8Str_line4
1248b:DispStk_pitch8Str_line3
1247b:DispStk_pitch8Str_line2
1246b:DispStk_pitch8Str_line1
1245b:DispStk_pitch8Str_line0
11cc5:save_regs_ref_3
11cbe:getshort_ref_3
19a68:Get_default_alarm
19b1f:Global_Alrmdat_alt
cc5b=DateAdd
cc39=Ddays
d304:Tstr
e724=Delalrm
e54d=Stoalrm_list
e510=Stoalrm_real
cd3f=Clkadj
cd53=ToTime
cd2b=ToDate
cbfa=Cmd_Time
55256=Ubase_algGlobal
f945=Ubase
5526f=Uval_algGlobal
53d91:Srb_bin
53d81:Sr_bin
53d6e:Slb_bin
53d5e=Sl_bin
64368:Drop_DropLev2
6400f:Set_loopctr_to_0
63ffb:ToPrg_2
63fe7:ToPrg_1
63ec5:IfZero_then_else
63e75:IfIdentical_then_else
63cbd:IfZero_DropRet
63cd6:Return_if_not_identical
63c90:Over_Pick5
63c7c:Swap_Pick4
63c68:Over_Over
61380:Swap_Over
63c2c:Swap_Roll4
34dbb:Global_Symb
63a29:ListAlgPrgTo_StoreLocalDvar
40aa8:Zerop_7065f
40a9a:Clear_7065f
8d2f:clr_indc_rplret
8d1c:store_a_indc_rplret
8d82:Get_Tmpdir
8d14:pop_store_ind_c_rplret
191b9:Mul_short
2efb:spanname
2d2a:span1thread
7e99=Find_Xlib
2fd6:Getvalue_or_ErrUndef
2d04:span5vector
2ce3:spanbyte
42262:Zerop_loc70679
62d09:Rolld4_Dup
62cf5:Rev3_Dup
3b2e:Identicalp
62c05:Dup_FindName
78c3:Find_var_current_dir
79ae:rr_pusha_jumpTrue_ref
7df3:find_local_b_levels_up
7da2:find_local_var
7866:nameeqp
8072:rr_pusha_jumpTrue
2f4c:Get_val_Eval
18ff1:not_address
18f87:end_follows
409df:Global_betaENTER
5deaa:Algebraicp_alt
18653:TypeNib1and2_zerop
310ca:get_112_and_test_bit0
310a5:test_if_401_is_Ch
3106f:add_c_mul_13104_to_d
3106b:add_100_mul_13104_to_d
3100e:Copy_70406nib_to_110
2ec52:Proper_baudrate_p
40f02:Delay_6b67
6b3e:Dynamicp
7056f=HeapStart
7066e=FreeMem
66b9:blkcopy_descend
6f9f:Eval_program
71a2:Loop
7035:dupnextprg
70fd:IfTrue
70c3:IfTrueFalse
6fb7:Iterate_loop
72ec:find_loopvar_3
72d7:find_loopvars
7270:Set_loop_increment
6fbc:iterate_loop
61365:AddShort2_Rolld:
61353:AddShort1_Rolld:
6133e:AddShort_Rolld
6132c:SubShort_Rolld
61318:AddShort2_Roll
61305:AddShort2_Roll_xx
612f3:AddShort1_Roll
612de:AddShort_Roll
612cc:SubShort_Roll
6102f:set_a_rplret
611d2:Add3_Pick
32f3:pick_a_from_c
611b0:get1short
61160:Back_fp_3_words
60f8f:dec_d_rplret
60f8d:sub_d_2_rplret
60f8b:sub_d_3_rplret
61099:Dup_Rolld
6106b:Roll7
61002:Roll6
60fd8:Roll5
60fbb:Roll4
60f83:drop4
60f7e:Drop4
60f54:Drop7
188af:Need2StringsEqualLen_Swap
62b6f:While_ShortZerop
62b0b:Drop2_False
6266d:push_a_ref_3
6281a:Sub1_Dup
62809:Add1_Dup
627f8:SubShort_Dup
3f14:shortpushR0R1_rplret
624b3:save_regs_ref_2
624ac:restore_regs_ref_2
6249e:getshort_ref_2
62bc4:Rolld7
5622:Strlen_of_lev2
1884d:Short0_End
6e97:Get_value
220f6:Disp_IO_settings
2ede1=Buflen
2eda6:Kerrm
2ed10:Transio_real
2d9f5=Server
2e876=Finish
18d07:shortpush_a_replret
18bb3:assert_c_gt3_args
18b87:assert_5_args
18bac:assert_4_args
18a8d:Need_2_args
18a80:Need_2_args_retq
18a75:assert_3_args
18a68:Need_3_args
18a5b:Need_3_args_retq
18aa5:Need_1_arg_retq
18ac6:assert_c_args
18ab7:need_1_arg
12002:rplret_8
162ac:Real_to_string
6657:Copy
2e6eb=Send_list
2e5ab=Send_name
2ee97:Srecv
2ee6f:Xmit
65a38:RE_Real_alt
65a38:RE_Real_alt
64775:UnTag
64331:Short_0_0_2
6431d:Short_0_0_1
64309:Short_0_0_0
642f7:Short_4_5
642bf:Short_2_4
642af:Short_2_2
6429d:Short_2_1
64209:Short_0_1
641fc:Short_0_0
64236:pushsmallshort_a
63eb1:IfGreater_then_else
63e9d:IfLess_then_else
63e89:IfNonZero_then_else
63e61:IfNotFalse_then_else
63a15:Short_Endq
636b4:EqualShort5p
63673:LessShort3p
6365f:Over_LessShort
6364b:Over_NonzeroShortp
74e4:Store_Locals_N
74d0:ListAlgPrgTo_StoreLocals
6fd1:Eval_prev_context
63466:Drop_Next
6344d:Swap_Next
63439:Over_CurLoopInc
63399:Skip_if_GreaterShort
632a9:Swap_RtoC
5be9:Name_to_string
3672:restore_regs_pusha_ret
5e9f:Tag
5e81:StrTag
5d2c:Complex_to_reals
5c27:Two_reals_to_complex
5b15:Str_to_Global
63281:RightStr_Plus1
63245:Substr_Less1
6321d:Dup_ShortEndp
63209:Dup_Short5p
631f5:Swap_ListAlgPrgTo
631cd:List3
631b9:List2
631a5:ToListLess1
63191:Add_LF
63079:Short0_Over
63065:SubShort_Over
63051:AddShort_Over
63029:Drop_Over
e914:testlist
e909:test_1dh
e8fe:testbinary
e8f3:testEnd
cbd1:error_inv_repeat
cbc4:error_inv_time
cbb7:error_inv_date
cbde:error_nonexist_alrm
cbef:restore_regs_and_p
3574c:rplret_7
35b90:Switch_R_C_LR_and_R_LR
35b4f:Switch_R_C_LR
35c14:popd1_eval_ret_ref
35b42:eval_ret
35ada:getshort_ref
2e31f:pushr0_and_false
62fd9:DecShort_Rot
62fc5:Drop_Rot
62fb1:Dup_Rot
62f1b:Swap_if_true
62eb7:DropLev2and3_True
62e67:Short1_Swap
62e4e:DecShort_Short1_Swap
62e3a:Short0_Swap
62e26:IncShort_Swap
62d59:NullString_Swap
4dd7:Split_short
6537:shortpush_r0
6529:shortpush_r0r1
4e37:Bind_70600
4d43:set_string_null
5566:Short_5_p_alt
558a:settrue_if_CEqA_elseFalse
55b7:Short__End_p
556f:Short_5_p
558f:settrue
55a3:setfalse
501b:error_undef_xlib_name
5016:Error_Undef_xlib_name
500f:error_obj_not_in_port
500a:Error_Obj_not_in_port
4ffe:Error_No_room_in_port
4ff7:error_port_not_avail
4ff2:Error_Port_not_avail
4feb:error_obj_in_use
4fe6:Error_Obj_in_use
4fdf:error_inv_card_data
4fda:Error_Inv_card_data
4fd3:error_undef_local
4fce:Error_Undef_local
4fc7:error_dir_recursion
4fc2:Error_Dir_Recursion
4fbb:error_insuff_mem
4fb6:Error_Insuff_mem
62dcc:Rot_AddShort_Swap
62d9f:Swap_if_notFalse
5acc:Settype
39be:blkalloc_keep_c
6fd6:eval_and_ret
18eba:Eval_ListOrPrg
61984:If_notTrueDrop2Ret
6197c:drop2ret
61970:If_TrueDrop2Ret
61957:dropret
61a47:rpl_end_ref
61a58:If_not_thenDropSkip
61a8e:IfLev3_thenLev2_elseLev1_Ret
61ae9:If_ret_then_else
61ace:pop2_rplret
61b72:Drop_if_not_True
58d75=Show_local
58d75=Show_global
591ad=Quad
3fdd1=Rules
57d90=Colct
5055a:GROB_Cross_Cursor
5053c:GROB_Plus_Cursor
618e8:Skip_if_true_else_drop_ret
61903:skip_3
618d3:Skip_if_not_short_equal_drop
618ba:Skip_if_not_eq
61735:Store_local18
61725:Store_local17
61715:Store_local16
61705:Store_local15
616f5:Store_local14
616e5:Store_local13
616d5:Store_local12
616c5:Store_local11
616b5:Store_local10
616a5:Store_local9
61695:Store_local8
61685:Store_local7
61675:Store_local6
61665:Store_local5
61655:Store_local4
61645:Store_local3
61635:Store_local2
61625:Store_local1
3330:roll_a_levels
6134c:rolld_a_lev_ref
61589:getlocal_c
70764=st_save
70597=BOS
8dd4:Homep
20980:Incr_local
20917:Incr_global
549db:Local_dvar
62504:pushShortA_alt_ref_2
35ae1:save_regs_ref
6284b:Swap_drop_swap
62829:get2shorts_ref
63e1b:Return_if_notReal
629a1:Ret_if_True
61998:ret_if_false
62986:Ret_if_notTrue
62278:getshort_2
62063:teststack
62198:Arrayp
62183:Complexp
61a18:Return_if_short_0
626e5:Skip_2_exec
626ae:Skip_5_exec
61a4e:rplret_6
619a6:skip_ref
7161:skip_two
7152:skip
712a:Skip_if_True
3019:getinstr
619d6:rplret_4
6fd6:rpl_return
62691:mul6_short
62674:mul8_short
62636:pushShort_add_c
3585:rplret_3
62025:Charp
6205b:test_type_vs_c
18c77:save_toh_sub_10
7065a=toh_sub_10
18cb7:error_bad_arg_type
18cb2:Error_Bad_arg_type
5023:disp_error_a
18cce:disp_error_c
18cc7:error_too_few_args
620dc:ret_False
620c0:ret_TrueFalse_2
620d9:ret_FalseTrue_2
620d2:ret_FalseTrue
620c3:ret_True
620b9:ret_TrueFalse
363a436d=ret_c
31666563=ret_c
3030633a=ret_c
595dd=Taylr
645b1:Strpos
1cad7:Pos_string_string
19529=ListOf_short_to_real
35a9=Arrdims_listofshort
61087:pushc15_r15_a5_rplret
3a86:pusha_rplret
5ec10:spanstack
6386c:Swap_dup2
63808:Add_dec_short
637f4:Drop_dec_short
3d4e:NotEqual_short_short
3ce4:LessThan_short_short
3c64:Type_to_short
3cc7:Zerop_short
3ca6:Nonzerop_short
3b46:If_not_false
3ee5:Mul_short_short_done
3ed9:Mul_short_short_loop
3e8e:Div2_short
3e4e:Dec2_short
3e0e:Dec_short
3def:Inc_short
3dc7:Push_A_and_rplret
6372c:Over_add
63704:Dup2_add
3f5d:get2shorts
636f0:Greater1p
1ca26:Size_string
141b2:Beep
54451:Real_to_Bin_x_positive
29fda:getreal
5821=Sub_Arr_Short_Short
1950b:TwoShorts_to_reals
18ef0:Switch_on_3argtypes
5089=RE_Unit
54ea0=RE_Algebraic
35f8f=RE_ComplexArr
519a3=RE_Complex
6e8e:RE_Real
2373f:Local_noname
2372e:Local_stop
73a5:Step
73f7:Start_short_short
73db:Start_1_shortSub1
73c3:Start_0or1_shortSub1
7334:Next
3ac0:False
3a81:True
23754:Locals_noname_stop
22f4f:Then_alg
22ed7:If_Prompt
5193=Add_string_string
4f8d1=Add_grob_grob
55f2b=Add_alg_real
55f44=Add_real_alg
55f5d=Add_alg_alg
f6a2=Add_unit_unit
51c16=Add_complex_complex
51bd0=Add_complex_real
51bf8=Add_real_complex
1957b:Cmd_ASR
1c3cf:Cmd_GRAD
1fc7f:Cmd_DUPN
1959b:Cmd_RL
1c3ea:Cmd_FIX
1fc9a:Cmd_PICK
195bb:Cmd_RLB
1c41e:Cmd_SCI
1fcb5:Cmd_ROLL
195db:Cmd_RR
1c452:Cmd_ENG
1fcd0:Cmd_ROLLD
195fb:Cmd_RRB
1c486:Cmd_STD
1fceb:Cmd_CLEAR
1961b:Cmd_SL
1c4a1:Cmd_FSC
1fd0b:Cmd_STOsigma
1963b:Cmd_SLB
1c520:Cmd_FCC
1fd2b:Cmd_CLsigma
1965b:Cmd_SR
1c559:Cmd_BIN
1fd46:Cmd_RCLsigma
1967b:Cmd_SRB
1c574:Cmd_DEC
1fd61:Cmd_sigmaAdd
1969b:Cmd_RtoB
1c58f:Cmd_HEX
1fd8b:Cmd_sigmaSub
196bb:Cmd_BtoR
1c5aa:Cmd_OCT
1fda6:Cmd_Nsigma
196db:Cmd_CONVERT
1c5c5:Cmd_STWS
1fdc1:Cmd_CORR
1971b:Cmd_UVAL
1c5fe:Cmd_RCWS
1fddc:Cmd_COV
1974f:Cmd_UNIT
1c619:Cmd_RCLF
1fdf7:Cmd_sigmaX
19771:Cmd_UBASE
1c67f:Cmd_STOF
1fe12:Cmd_sigmaY
197a5:Cmd_UFACT
1fe2d:Cmd_sigmaXsq
197f7:Cmd_TIME
1c79e:Cmd_RtoC
1fe48:Cmd_sigmaYsq
19812:Cmd_DATE
1c7ca:Cmd_RE
1fe63:Cmd_sigmaXmulY
1982d:Cmd_TICKS
1c819:Cmd_IM
1fe7e:Cmd_MAXsigma
19848:Cmd_WSLOG
1c85c:Cmd_SUB
1fe99:Cmd_MEAN
19863:Cmd_ACKALL
1c8ea:Cmd_REPL
1feb4:Cmd_MINsigma
1987e:Cmd_ACK
1c95a:Cmd_LISTto
1fecf:Cmd_SDEV
1989e:Cmd_toDATE
1c98e:Cmd_CtoR
1feea:Cmd_TOT
198be:Cmd_toTIME
1c9b8:Cmd_SIZE
1ff05:Cmd_VAR
198de:Cmd_CLKADJ
1cab4:Cmd_POS
1ff20:Cmd_LR
198fe:Cmd_STOALRM
1cb0b:Cmd_toSTR
1ff7a:Cmd_PREDV
19928:Cmd_RCLALRM
1cb26:Cmd_STRto
1ff9a:Cmd_PREDY
19948:Cmd_FNDALRM
1cb46:Cmd_NUM
1ffba:Cmd_PREDX
19972:Cmd_DELALRM
1cb66:Cmd_CHR
1ffda:Cmd_XCOL
19992:Cmd_TSTR
1cb86:Cmd_TYPE
1fffa:Cmd_YCOL
199b2:Cmd_DDAYS
1ce28:Cmd_VTYPE
2001a:Cmd_UTPC
199d2:Cmd_DATEadd
1cee3:Cmd_EQto
2003a:Cmd_UTPN
1a105:Cmd_CRDIR
1cf7b:Cmd_OBJto
2005a:Cmd_UTPF
1a125:Cmd_PATH
1d009:Cmd_toARRAY
2007a:Cmd_UTPT
1a140:Cmd_HOME
1d092:Cmd_ARRYto
2009a:Cmd_COLsigma
1a15b:Cmd_UPDIR
1d0de:Cmd_RDM
200c4:Cmd_SCLsigma
1a194:Cmd_VARS
1d186:Cmd_CON
200f3:Cmd_sigmaLINE
1a1af:Cmd_TVARS
1d2dc:Cmd_IDN
2010e:Cmd_BINS
1a1d9:Cmd_BYTES
1d392:Cmd_TRN
20133:Cmd_BARPLOT
1a2bc:Cmd_NEWOB
1d407:Cmd_PUT
20167:Cmd_HISTPLT
1a303:Cmd_KILL
1d5df:Cmd_PUTI
2018c:Cmd_SCTRPLT
1a31e:Cmd_OFF
1d7c6:Cmd_GET
201b1:Cmd_LINFIT
1a339:Cmd_DOERR
1d8c7:Cmd_GETI
201d6:Cmd_LOGFIT
1a36d:Cmd_ERR0
1dd06:Cmd_Vto
201fb:Cmd_EXPFIT
1a388:Cmd_ERRN
1de66:Cmd_toV2
20220:Cmd_PWRFIT
1a3a3:Cmd_ERRM
1dec2:Cmd_toV3
2025e:Cmd_BESTFIT
1a3be:Cmd_EVAL
1e04a:Cmd_INDEP
202ce:Cmd_SINV
1a3fe:Cmd_IFTE
1e07e:Cmd_PMIN
2034d:Cmd_SNEG
1a4cd:Cmd_IFT
1e09e:Cmd_PMAX
203cc:Cmd_SCONJ
1a52e:Cmd_SYSEVAL
1e0be:Cmd_AXES
2044b:Cmd_STOadd
1a584:Cmd_DISP
1e0e8:Cmd_CENTR
20538:Cmd_STOsub
1a5a4:Cmd_FREEZE
1e126:Cmd_RES
2060c:Cmd_STOdiv
1a5c4:Cmd_BEEP
1e150:Cmd_mulH
20753:Cmd_STOmul
1a5e4:Cmd_toNUM
1e170:Cmd_mulW
208f4:Cmd_INCR
1a604:Cmd_LASTARG
1e190:Cmd_DRAW
209aa:Cmd_DECR
1a71f:Cmd_WAIT
1e1ab:Cmd_AUTO
20a15:Cmd_COLCT
1a858:Cmd_CLLCD
1e1c6:Cmd_DRAX
20a49:Cmd_EXPAN
1a873:Cmd_KEY
1e1e1:Cmd_SCALE
20a7d:Cmd_RULES
1a8bb:Cmd_CONT
1e201:Cmd_PDIM
20a93:Cmd_ISOL
1a8d8:Cmd_equal
1e22b:Cmd_DEPND
20ab3:Cmd_QUAD
1a995:Cmd_NEG
1e25f:Cmd_ERASE
20ad3:Cmd_SHOW
1aa1f:Cmd_ABS
1e27a:Cmd_PXtoC
20b20:Cmd_TAYLR
1aa6e:Cmd_CONJ
1e29a:Cmd_CtoPX
20b40:Cmd_RCL
1aabd:Cmd_pi
1e2ba:Cmd_GRAPH
20ccd:Cmd_STO
1aadf:Cmd_MAXR
1e2d5:Cmd_LABEL
20d65:Cmd_DEFINE
1ab01:Cmd_MINR
1e2f0:Cmd_PVIEW
20efe:Cmd_PURGE
1ab23:Cmd_e
1e31a:Cmd_PIXON
20faa:Cmd_MEM
1ab45:Cmd_i
1e344:Cmd_PIXOFF
20fd9:Cmd_ORDER
1ab67:Cmd_add
1e36e:Cmd_PIXp
210fc:Cmd_CLVAR
1e398:Cmd_LINE
2115d:Cmd_TMENU
1ad09:Cmd_sub
1e3c2:Cmd_TLINE
21196:Cmd_MENU
1adee:Cmd_mul
1e3ec:Cmd_BOX
211e1:Cmd_RCLMENU
1af05:Cmd_div
1e416:Cmd_BLANK
211fc:Cmd_PVARS
1b02d:Cmd_pwr
1e436:Cmd_PICT
2123a:Cmd_PGDIR
1b1ca:Cmd_XROOT
1e456:Cmd_GOR
2125a:Cmd_ARCHIVE
1e4e4:Cmd_GXOR
2133c:Cmd_RESTORE
1b278:Cmd_INV
1e572:Cmd_LCDto
2137f:Cmd_MERGE
1b2db:Cmd_ARG
1e58d:Cmd_toLCD
213d1:Cmd_FREE
1b32a:Cmd_sigmaN
1e5ad:Cmd_toGROB
2142d:Cmd_LIBS
1b374:Cmd_sqrt
1e5d2:Cmd_ARC
21448:Cmd_ATTACH
1b426:Cmd_SQ
1e606:Cmd_TEXT
2147c:Cmd_DETACH
1b4ac:Cmd_SIN
1e621:Cmd_XRNG
21e75:Cmd_XMIT
1b505:Cmd_COS
1e641:Cmd_YRNG
21e95:Cmd_SRECV
1b55e:Cmd_TAN
1e661:Cmd_FUNCTN
21eb5:Cmd_OPENIO
1b5b7:Cmd_SINH
1e681:Cmd_CONIC
21ed5:Cmd_CLOSEIO
1b606:Cmd_COSH
1e6a1:Cmd_POLAR
21ef0:Cmd_SEND
1b655:Cmd_TANH
1e6c1:Cmd_PARMTRC
21f24:Cmd_KGET
1b6a4:Cmd_ASIN
1e6e1:Cmd_TRUTH
21f62:Cmd_RECN
1b72f:Cmd_ACOS
1e701:Cmd_SCATTER
21f96:Cmd_RECV
1b79c:Cmd_ATAN
1e721:Cmd_HISTGRM
21fb6:Cmd_FINISH
1b7eb:Cmd_ASINH
1e741:Cmd_BAR
21fd1:Cmd_SERVER
1b830:Cmd_ACOSH
1e761:Cmd_SAME
21fec:Cmd_CKSM
1b8a2:Cmd_ATANH
1e783:Cmd_AND
2200c:Cmd_BAUD
1b905:Cmd_EXP
1e809:Cmd_OR
2202c:Cmd_PARITY
1b94f:Cmd_LN
1e88f:Cmd_NOT
2204c:Cmd_TRANSIO
1b9c6:Cmd_LOG
1e8f6:Cmd_XOR
2206c:Cmd_KERRM
1ba3d:Cmd_ALOG
1e972:Cmd_equalp
22087:Cmd_BUFLEN
1ba8c:Cmd_LNP1
1ea9d:Cmd_notEqualp
220a2:Cmd_STIME
1bac2:Cmd_EXPM
1ebbe:Cmd_lessThanp
220c2:Cmd_SBRK
1bb02:Cmd_fact
1ec5d:Cmd_greaterThanp
220dd:Cmd_PKT
1bb41:Cmd_FACT
1ecfc:Cmd_lessOrEqp
224ca:Cmd_INPUT
1bb6d:Cmd_IP
1ed9b:Cmd_greaterOrEqp
224f4:Cmd_ASN
1bba3:Cmd_FP
1ee38:Cmd_OLDPRT
22514:Cmd_STOKEYS
1bbd9:Cmd_FLOOR
1ee53:Cmd_PR1
22548:Cmd_DELKEYS
1bc0f:Cmd_CEIL
1ee6e:Cmd_PRSTC
22586:Cmd_RCLKEYS
1bc45:Cmd_XPON
1ee89:Cmd_PRST
225be:Cmd_toTAG
1bc71:Cmd_MAX
1eea4:Cmd_CR
22633:Cmd_DTAG
1bce3:Cmd_MIN
1eebf:Cmd_PRVAR
22ec3:Cmd_IF
1bd55:Cmd_RND
1ef43:Cmd_DELAY
22efa:Cmd_THEN
1bdd1:Cmd_TRNC
1ef63:Cmd_PRLCD
22fb5:Cmd_ELSE
1be4d:Cmd_MOD
1ef7e:Cmd_delta
22fd5:Cmd_END
1be9c:Cmd_MANT
1efcc:Cmd_delta
22feb:Cmd_toVars
1bec8:Cmd_DtoR
1f133:Cmd_RCEQ
23033:Cmd_WHILE
1bef4:Cmd_RtoD
1f14e:Cmd_STEQ
2305d:Cmd_REPEAT
1bf1e:Cmd_toHMS
1f16e:Cmd_ROOT
230c3:Cmd_DO
1bf3e:Cmd_HMSto
1f1d4:Cmd_integral
230ed:Cmd_UNTIL
1bf5e:Cmd_HMSadd
1f21d:Cmd_integral
23103:Cmd_START
1bf7e:Cmd_HMSsub
1f2c9:Cmd_sigma
231a0:Cmd_FOR
1bf9e:Cmd_RNRM
1f354:Cmd_where
2324c:Cmd_NEXT
1bfbe:Cmd_CNRM
1f3ed:Cmd_where_2
23380:Cmd_STEP
1bfde:Cmd_DET
1f500:Cmd_QUOTE
233df:Cmd_IFERR
1bffe:Cmd_DOT
1f55d:Cmd_APPLY
23472:Cmd_HALT
1c007:Cmd_percentT
1f9c4:Cmd_toQ
2349c:Cmd_blank
1c01e:Cmd_CROSS
1f9e9:Cmd_toQpi
1c03e:Cmd_RSD
1fa59:Cmd_upMATCH
235fe:Cmd_endPrg
1c060:Cmd_percent
1fa8d:Cmd_downMATCH
2361e:Cmd_beginPrg
1c149:Cmd_percentCH
1faeb:Cmd__
23639:Cmd_endPrg_2
1c1b9:Cmd_RAND
1fb5d:Cmd_RATIO
23654:Cmd_quote
1c1d4:Cmd_RDZ
1fb87:Cmd_DUP
23679:Cmd_quote_2
1c1f6:Cmd_COMB
1fba2:Cmd_DUP2
23694:Cmd_END
1c236:Cmd_PERM
1fbbd:Cmd_SWAP
236b9:Cmd_END
1c274:Cmd_SF
1fbd8:Cmd_DROP
22efa:Cmd_THEN
1c2d5:Cmd_CF
1fbf3:Cmd_DROP2
2378d:Cmd_CASE
1c313:Cmd_FSp
1fc0e:Cmd_ROT
237a8:Cmd_THEN
1c360:Cmd_FCp
1fc29:Cmd_OVER
23813:Cmd_DIR
1c399:Cmd_DEG
1fc44:Cmd_DEPTH
23824:Cmd_PROMPT
1c3b4:Cmd_RAD
1fc64:Cmd_DROPN
3a69a:key_quote
3a6b3:key_bshf_X
3a6cc:key_oshf_div
3a6e5:key_oshf_PRG
3a71c:key_NXT
3a735:key_oshf_NXT
3a7a3:key_oshf_4
3a7c6:key_oshf_plusMinus
3a7f3:key_ENTER
3a834:key_left
3a893:key_oshf
3a8c5:key_bshf
3a8de:key_right
3a93d:key_up
3aa0a:key_alpha
3aa37:key_alpha_oshf
3aa50:key_alpha
3aa69:key_alpha_bshf
3aa82:key_plusMinus
3aa9b:key_plusMinus
3aaeb:key_bshf_DEL
3ab59:key_oshf_9
3ab72:key_CST
3ab8b:key_oshf_add
3aba4:key_oshf_x
3abbd:key_alpha_oshf_sub
3abd6:key_oshf_sub
3abef:key_bshf_add
3ac08:key_bshf_div
3ac21:key_bshf_sub
3ac3a:key_EEX
3acbc:key_oshf_3
3ad57:key_MTH
3ad70:key_oshf_VAR
3ad89:key_bshf_VAR
3ada2:key_oshf_CST
3adbb:key_bshf_CST
3aded:key_oshf_8
3ae1a:key_PRG
3ae33:key_oshf_MTH
3ae4c:key_oshf_down
3ae6f:key_oshf_up
3ae88:key_oshf_7
3aeb5:key_oshf_5
3aee2:key_bshf_5
3af05:key_oshf_6
3af1e:key_bshf_6
3af37:key_VAR
3af50:key_oshf_ENTER
3af69:key_bshf_plusMinus
3af73:key_bshf_plusMinus
3b068:key_bshf_ENTER
3b081:key_bshf_alpha
3b095:key_bshf_alpha
3b0db:key_oshf_alpha
3b1b7:key_bshf_1
3b1cb:key_oshf_1
3fd36:key_alpha
3fd63:key_alpha_oshf
3fd90:key_alpha_bshf
40d25:key_alpha_alpha
70000:RAM_base
80000:P0_base
c0000:P1_base
f0000:Scan_RAM_base
7045c:intr_save_usr
705b0=TOH
70579=TOS
7057e:EOS
70592:homedir
70597:end_homedir
7059c:cur_dir
70713:stk_LComp
70968:stk_GROB
7096d:stk_GROB_len
70972:stk_GROB_h
70977:stk_GROB_w
7097c:stk_dispmem
70844:menu_GROB
70849:menu_GROB_len
7084e:menu_GROB_h
70853:menu_GROB_w
70858:menu_dispmem
710ec:plot_GROB
710f1:plot_GROB_len
710f6:plot_GROB_h
710fb:plot_GROB_w
71100:plot_dispmem
11f:7_or_f_map
1160:do_in.4
679b:save_regs
d57:kbflush
6806=avail_mem
2933:type_Real
2977:type_Complex
2a2c:type_String
29e8:type_Array
2a74:type_List
2e48:type_Gname
2e6d:type_Lname
2e92:type_Xname
2d9d:type_Program
2ab8:type_Algebraic
2a4e:type_Binary
2b1e:type_Graphic
2afc:type_Tagged
2ada:type_Unit
2a96:type_Directory
2b40:type_Library
2b62:type_Backup
2e92:type_Func
2911:type_Address
2955:type_LReal
299d:type_LComplex
2a0a:type_Arr_Linked
29bf:type_Char
2dcc:type_Code
2b88:type_Libdata
5b88:str_try_again
5bad:str_avail
70e4a:keybuf_usr
f0e4a:keybuf_scan
4ea:keybuf
45c:intr_save_offset
67d2:restore_regs
100:display_IO
138:clock
1633d:GC
6ad8:blkalloc
3188:Dup
3244=Drop
32c2:Over
73ce:Start_1_to_nSub1
15442:"String_': '"
15978:toString_1any
18dbf:Short_to_real
391ee:Freeze_display
624ba:Min_1short2short
3f8b:Short__type_Real
3f95:Short__type_Complex
3f9f:Short__type_List
3fa9:Short__type_Gname
3fb3:Short__type_Program
3fbd:Short__type_Algebraic
3fc7:Short__type_Directory
3fd1:Short__type_Lname
3fdb:Short__type_LReal
3fe5:Short__type_Unit
3fef:Short_0
3ff9:Short_1
4003=Short_2
400d=Short_3
4017=Short_4
4021=Short_5
402b=Short_6
4035=Short_7
403f:Short_8
4049:Short_9
4053=Short_0ah
405d=Short_0bh
4067:Short_0ch
4071:Short_0dh
407b=Short_0eh
4085:Short_0fh
408f:Short_10h
4099=Short_11h
40a3=Short_12h
40ad:Short_13h
40b7:Short_14h
40c1:Short_15h
40cb:Short_16h
40d5:Short_17h
40df:Short_18h
40e9:Short_19h
40f3=Short_1ah
40fd=Short_1bh
4107:Short_1ch
4111:Short_1dh
411b=Short_1eh
4125:Short_1fh
412f:Short_20h
4139=Short_21h
4143=Short_22h
414d:Short_23h
4157:Short_24h
4161:Short_25h
416b:Short_26h
4175:Short_27h
417f:Short_28h
4189:Short_29h
4193=Short_2ah
419d:Short_2bh
64b12:Short_2ch
64b1c=Short_2dh
64b26:Short_2eh
64b30:Short_2fh
64b3a=Short_30h
64b44:Short_31h
64b4e:Short_32h
64b58=Short_33h
64b62:Short_34h
64b6c:Short_35h
64b76:Short_36h
64b80=Short_37h
64b8a:Short_38h
64b94:Short_39h
64b9e:Short_3ah
64ba8:Short_3bh
64bb2:Short_3ch
64bbc:Short_3dh
64bc6:Short_3eh
1cc9a:Short_3fh
64bda:Short_40h
64be4:Short_41h
64bee:Short_42h
64bf8:Short_43h
64c02=Short_44h
64c0c:Short_45h
64c16:Short_46h
64c20:Short_4ah
1ccb9:Short_4fh
64c34=Short_50h
64c3e:Short_51h
64c48:Short_52h
64c52:Short_53h
64c5c:Short_54h
64c66=Short_55h
64c70:Short_56h
64c7a:Short_57h
64c84:Short_5bh
64c8e:Short_60h
64c98:Short_61h
64ca2:Short_62h
64cac:Short_64h
64cb6:Short_65h
1ccf7:Short_6fh
64cca:Short_70h
64cd4:Short_71h
64cde:Short_72h
64ce8:Short_73h
64cf2:Short_74h
64cfc:Short_75h
64d06:Short_7ah
64d10:Short_80h
64d1a:Short_82h
64d24:Short_83h
64d2e:Short_8fh
64d38:Short_91h
64d42:Short_92h
64d4c:Short_9ah
64d56:Short_9eh
64d60:Short_9fh
64d6a:Short_a0h
64d74=Short_a1h
64d7e=Short_a2h
64d88:Short_a5h
64d92:Short_a6h
64d9c:Short_a7h
64da6:Short_a9h
64db0=Short_aah
64dba=Short_aeh
64dc4=Short_b1h
64dce=Short_bbh
64dd8:Short_c0h
64de2=Short_cch
64dec:Short_d0h
64df6=Short_e1h
64e00=Short_eah
64e0a=Short_eeh
64e14:Short_f0h
64e1e:Short_fdh
64e28:Short_ffh
64e32:Short_100h
64e3c:Short_102h
64e46:Short_106h
64e50:Short_107h
64e5a:Short_110h
64e64:Short_111h
64e6e:Short_123h
64e78:Short_124h
64e82:Short_131h
64e8c:Short_132h
64e96:Short_133h
64ea0:Short_134h
64eaa:Short_135h
64eb4:Short_136h
64ebe:Short_137h
64ec8:Short_138h
64ed2:Short_139h
64edc:Short_13ah
64ee6:Short_13bh
64ef0:Short_13dh
64efa:Short_13eh
64f04:Short_151h
64f0e:Short_200h
64f18=Short_205h
64f22=Short_311h
64f2c:Short_411h
64f36:Short_412h
64f40:Short_444h
64f4a:Short_451h
64f54:Short_452h
64f5e:Short_510h
64f68=Short_511h
64f72:Short_550h
64f7c:Short_610h
64f86:Short_650h
64f90:Short_700h
64f9a:Short_861h
64fa4:Short_862h
64fae:Short_865h
64fb8:Short_86eh
64fc2:Short_a03h
64fcc:Short_a11h
64fd6:Short_a12h
64fe0:Short_a1ah
64fea:Short_a21h
64ff4:Short_a22h
64ffe:Short_a2ah
65008:Short_a61h
65012:Short_a62h
6501c:Short_a65h
65026:Short_a6eh
65030:Short_aa1h
6503a:Short_aa2h
65044:Short_aaah
6504e:Short_c06h
65058:Short_c07h
65062:Short_c08h
6506c:Short_c0ah
65076:Short_c0bh
65080:Short_dffh
6508a:Short_e00h
65094:Short__RAM_base
5176:Short_fffffh
650a8:Real_2.71828182846
650bd:"Real_5E-99"
650d2:"Real_-5E-99"
650e7:Real_10
650fc:Real_180
65111:Real_200
65126:Real_360
6513b:Real_400
653c4:Short_726a5h
653ce:Short_72704h
653d8:Short_72dcfh
653e2:Short_72f1eh
653ec:Short_736f9h
653f6:Short_7232ch
65400:Short_7260ah
6540a:Short_72281h
65414:Short_72fe6h
6541e:Char_000
65425:Char_037
6542c:Char_double_quote
65433:Char_hash
6543a:Char_mul
65441:Char_add
65448:Char_comma
6544f:Char_sub
65456:Char_period
6545d:Char_div
65464:Char_0
6546b:Char_1
65472:Char_2
65479:Char_3
65480:Char_4
65487:Char_5
6548e:Char_6
65495:Char_7
6549c:Char_8
654a3:Char_9
654aa:Char_colon
654b1:Char_semicolon
654b8:Char_leftAngle
654bf:Char_equal
654c6:Char_rightAngle
654cd:Char_A
654d4:Char_B
654db:Char_C
654e2:Char_D
654e9:Char_E
654f0:Char_F
654f7:Char_G
654fe:Char_H
65505:Char_I
6550c:Char_J
65513:Char_K
6551a:Char_L
65521:Char_M
65528:Char_N
6552f:Char_O
65536:Char_P
6553d:Char_Q
65544:Char_R
6554b:Char_S
65552:Char_T
65559:Char_U
65560:Char_V
65567:Char_W
6556e:Char_X
65575:Char_Y
6557c:Char_Z
65583:Char_a
6558a:Char_b
65591:Char_c
65598:Char_d
6559f:Char_e
655a6:Char_f
655ad:Char_g
655b4:Char_h
655bb:Char_i
655c2:Char_j
655c9:Char_k
655d0:Char_l
655d7:Char_m
655de:Char_n
655e5:Char_o
655ec:Char_p
655f3:Char_q
655fa:Char_r
65601:Char_s
65608:Char_t
6560f:Char_u
65616:Char_v
6561d:Char_w
65624:Char_x
6562b:Char_y
65632:Char_z
65639:Char_215
65640:Char_253
65647:Char_273
6564e:Char_200
65655:Char_210
6565c:Char_204
65663:"Char_LParen
6566a:Char_012
65671:Char_207
65678:"Char_RParen
6567f:Char_205
65686:Char_space
6568d:Char__
65694:Char_LBracket
6569b:Char_RBracket
656a2:Char_LAngBracket
656a9:Char_RAngBracket
656b0:Char_211
656b7:Char_212
656be:Char_213
2a2b4:Real_0
2a2c9:Real_1
2a2de:Real_2
2a2f3:Real_3
2a308:Real_4
2a31d:Real_5
2a332:Real_6
2a347:Real_7
2a35c:Real_8
2a371:Real_9
2a386:"Real_-1"
2a39b:"Real_-2"
2a3b0:"Real_-3"
2a3c5:"Real_-4"
2a3da:"Real_-5"
2a3ef:"Real_-6"
2a404:"Real_-7"
2a419:"Real_-8"
2a42e:"Real_-9"
2a443:Real_3.14159265359
18ab2:Need_1_arg
19c34:Need_n_args
18fb2:Check_1_argtype
5445:ToPrg
18ece:Switch_on_argtype
54af:ListAlgPrgTo
5459:ToList
546d:ToAlg
238a4=StrTo
1410f:Num
140f1:Chr
31d9:Dupn
32e2:Pick
3325:Roll
339e:Rolld
31ac:Dup2
3223=Swap
3258:Drop2
3295=Rot
314c:Depth
326e=Dropn
656c5:"String_'R\200\200'"
656d5:"String_'R\200Z'"
656e5:String_XYZ
656f5:"String_'\253\273'"
65703:"String_'{}'"
65711:"String_'[]'"
6571f:"String_''''"
6572d:"String_'::'"
6573b:"String_'()'"
65749:"String_'""'"
65757:String_ECHO
65769:String_EXIT
6577b:String_Undefined
65797:String_RAD
657a7:String_GRAD
65150:"String_']'"
6515c:"String_'[ '"
6516a:"String_'['"
65176:"String_'{'"
65182:"String_'}'"
6518e:"String_'#'"
6519a:"String_'_'"
651a6:"String_'$'"
651b2:"String_'&'"
651be:"String_'\033'"
651ca:"String_'\273'"
651d6:"String_'\253'"
651e2:"String_E"
651ee:"String_'\200'"
651fa:"String_'\205'"
65206:"String_'|'"
65212:String_14_blanks
65238:"String_'\012'"
65244:String_der
65254:String_1_blank
65260:String_UNKNOWN
65278:"String_'"'"
65284:"String_'''"
65290:"String_','"
6529c:"String_'.'"
652a8:"String_';'"
652b4:"String_'('"
652c0:"String_')'"
652cc:"String_'^'"
652d8:"String_'*'"
652e4:"String_'/'"
652f0:"String_'+'"
652fc:"String_'-'"
65308:"String_'='"
65314:"String_'\203'"
65320:"String_'\210'"
6532c:String_GROB
6533e:"String_C$"
6534c:String_0
65358:String_1
65364:String_2
65370:String_3
6537c:String_4
65388:String_5
65394:String_6
653a0:String_7
653ac:String_8
653b8:String_9
18edf=Switch_on_2_argtypes
2a974:Add_real_real
23768=If
22f22:Then_real
2a458:Long_3.14159265358979
2a472:Real_9.99999999999E499
2a487:"Real_-9.99999999999E499"
2a49c:"Real_1E-499"
2a4b1:"Real_-1E-499"
2a4c6:Long_0
2a4e0:Long_1
2a4fa:Long_2
2a514:Long_3
2a52e:Long_4
2a548:Long_5
2a562:Long_0.1
2a57c:Long_0.5
2a596:Long_10
5267f:"Complex_0,1"
526ae:"Complex_0,-1"
5460e:"Local_'tcls'"
54624:"Local_'fcls'"
5198f=IM_Real
519b7=IM_Complex
1c8bb:Sub_Str_Real_Real
1c8cf:Sub_CArr_Real_Real
4fb74=Sub_Grob_List_List
4fbc4=Sub_Grob_Cmpx_Cmpx
194f7=TwoReal_to_Shorts
6641:getshort
543f9=Real_to_binary
5435d=Binary_to_real
54422:Real_to_Binary_positive"
1a7ce:Real_8192
141de:jump_save_regs
5636:Strlen
636dc:Over_Greaterp
3dbc:Add_short
63718:Rot_add
63768:Rot_sub
6377c:Over_sub
63790:Sub_loop_count
3e2d:Inc2_short
3e6f:Mul2_short
3eb1:And_short_short
3b06:False_rplret
3d19:Equal_short_short
3d83:GreaterThan_short_short
637b8:Rot_inc_short
637cc:Sub_inc_short
637e0:Swap_dec_short
63a88:Dup_short_0
63a9c:Dup_short_1
63ab0:Swap_short_1
63ac4:Twice_short_1
63ad8:Dup_short_2
6112a:Drop_2_3
1ca62:Size_GROB
1caf0:Pos_list_any
644a3:Listpos
18cc2:Error_Too_few_args
18ca2:Error_Bad_arg_value
18ca7:error_bad_arg_value
18c92:Error_Undef_name
18c97:error_undef_name
62076:ret_set_FalseTrue
6207d:ret_set_FalseTrue_2
62080:ret_set_True
62096:ret_set_TrueFalse
6209d:ret_set_TrueFalse_2
620a0:ret_set_False
6203a:Gnamep
6204f:Unitp
62544:rplret_2
6264e:Mul10_short
6256a:Add3_short
6257a:Add4_short
6258a:Add5_short
6259a:Add6_short
625aa:Add7_short
625ba:Add8_short
625ca:Add9_short
625da:Add10_short
625ea:Add12_short
625fa:Sub3_short
6260a:Sub4_short
6261a:Sub5_short
6262a:Sub6_short
6266b:pushShort_cAddA
28fc:Type
62966:rpl_return_ref
71be:rplret_5
714d:Skip
715c:Skip_Two
7170:set_return
61a02:test_True
626c1:skip_3_exec
626c8:skip_2_exec
626cf:skip_1_exec
626dc:Skip_3_exec
626ee:Skip_1_exec
62001:Swap_short
61a2c:Return_if_False
61a3b:Return_if_True
6216e:Realp
621ad:Functionp
621c2:Directoryp
621d7:Algebraicp
621ec:Programp
62201:Graphicp
62216:Listp
6222b:Tagp
6223b:Level2_Realp
62256:Level2_Complexp
62266:Zero_shortpq
63b2d:Assert_Real
63b46:Assert_False
63d12:Return_if_LessThan_short_short
63d3a:Return_if_NotEqual_short_short
63d4e:Return_if_notGreaterThan_Short_2
63d67:Return_if_notGreaterThan_short_short
63da3:Return_if_notArray
63ddf:Return_if_notFalse
62830:Overwrite_lev2_with_lev1
62864:Drop_lev4
62880:Drop_lev5
6250b:get_shorts_div2
62535:Set_short_0
610ed:pushc_rplret
70583=local_vars
8d92:Home
8d9e:setHome_c
8dc4:SetTmpdir_Home
705a1=tmpdir
3012:getinstr_2
50262:Add_real_1
33a9:rolld_a_levels
612ec:roll_a_lev_ref
615bc:store_local_c
615e0:Store_local_fh
615f0:Store_local_19h
61600:Store_local_23h
61610:Store_local_2dh
61615:Store_Local_2dh
6145c:Get_local1
6146c:Get_local2
6147c:Get_local3
6148c:Get_local4
6149c:Get_local5
614ac:Get_local6
614bc:Get_local7
614cc:Get_local8
614dc:Get_local9
614ec:Get_local10
614fc:Get_local11
6150c:Get_local12
6151c:Get_local13
6152c:Get_local14
6153c:Get_local15
6154c:Get_local16
6155c:Get_local17
6156c:Get_local18
617d8:Get_local_data
61907:drop_ret
618f7:Skip_if_not_true_else_drop_ret
61933:Skip_if_not_equal_else_ret
505b2:GROB_null
57a0c=Expan
572a2=Isol
20b00=Show_list
70f5:pop_rplret
61ad8:If_then_else
61b02:if_then_else
6f8e:Eval
6196c:rplret_6_ref
61960:If_notTrueDropRet
6194b:If_TrueDropRet
217c7=Eval_Tag
1a471:Binary_526260410
1a48a:Short_7dac5h
1a494:Short_7dddbh
1a4f0:Ift_real_any
1a513:Ift_alg_any
62c7d:Rot_Dup2
62ca5:Rot_Over
62ccd:Over_Dup
62ce1:R_to_S_Dup
62edf:Over_Swap
62d45:Roll_Swap
62d6d:Substr_Swap
501e:disp_error_c_p
55df:String_null
55e9:List_empty
55f3:Alg_empty
55d5:Binary_null
312b:End
3130:rpl_end
5574:short_5_p
4d3e:Set_string_null
4d57:Drop_set_string_null
4e07:Get_70600
5f91:findobj
62c91:If_lev3_not_false
62dfe:AddShort_Swap
62e12:SubShort_Swap
3de0:Sub_short
62e7b:RealToShort_Swap
18cea:Real_to_Short
62f07:Nlocals_Swap
62f43:IfTrue_DropLev1_elseDropLev2
62f5c:IfFalse_DropLev1_elseDropLev2
62f75:DropNplus1
62f89:DropNth
357a8:Stat_Dir
35b3d:popd1_eval_ret
35af6:Assert_2RArr_elseq
cb0f:ret_FalseTrue_2_ref
cbe3:disp_error_cx
cbae:Error_Nonexist_Alrm
e91b:testtype
62f9d:Stat_Dir_Drop
630f1:Dup_Roll
63105:Over_RolldShortPlus2
63119:Rolld8
6312d:Rolld10
631e1:Dup_ListAlgPrgTo
63259:LeftStr_Less1
6326d:RightStr
632d1:ToPrg_Eval
63295:Dup_StrToGlobal
5c8a:Two_lreals_to_lcomplex
5dbc:Lcomplex_to_lreals
5eea:Zap_Gname
5b79:stralloc
670c:blkcopy
5f61:Free_mem
6333a:Skip_if_NonzeroShort
6296d:Return_alt
63312:Swap_Retq
63326:DropLev2And3_Retq
6336c:Skip_if_EqualShort
63411:Dup_CurLoopInc
63425:Swap_CurLoopInc
6347f:Dup_Start0or1toLess1
634f7:True_False
6350b:False_True
6351f:Short0_False
63533:Short1_False
641c7:In_current_context
63687:Dup_LessShort7p
6384e:setd0tos
6385d:setd1tos
63b05:Error_ifNotTrue_BadArgVal
63f6a:AddStrings_Swap
63fa6:Drop_Dropn
63fce:IfPrg_thenToPrg1
642e3:Short_5_4
64214:pushsmallshort_a_c
6427a:Short_0_7
6428a:Short_1_1b
642d1:Short_3_4
644bc:Swap_Listpos
5ec7=SplitTag
647a2:Swap_UnTag_Swap
65ccc:List_empty_alt
2e7ef=Kget_name
2d816=Recn_name
2d816=Recn_string
1613f:String_null_Copy
7069f=Stacksize
18abf:assert_1_arg
706fd=N_args_nib
705bf=Arg2
705c4=Arg3
18a9a:assert_2_args
18b92:Need_4_args_retq
18b9f:Need_4_args
18b6d:Need_5_args_retq
18b7a:Need_5_args
18cd7:AbsReal_to_Short
2ed4c:Cksm_real
2ec84:Baud_real
2ecca:Parity_real
2edf5=Stime_real
2ee18:Sbrk_real
2e8d1=Pkt_strings
2ea4f:Get_IOPar
6ec9:pushobj_a_rplret
120cc:strlen_a
62c69:Copy_Swap
62c2d:IfEqual_then_else
62c41:ListAlgPrgTo_Dup
6254e:Set_twoShort0
627e2:push_a_twice
627d5:AddShort_Dup
62946:Short1_End
6266d:pushShortA_alt_ref_3
62b88:ListAlgPrgTo_Drop
60f4b:Drop3
60f66:Drop6
60f72:Drop5
6103c:Roll8
60f9b:Drop_lev2
6109e:Rolld4
610c4:Rolld5
610fa:Rolld6
611be:Add2_Pick
611e1:Add4_Pick
6121c:Pick4
6123a:Pick5
6125e:Pick6
61282:Pick7
612a9:Pick8
7221:Loop_increment
71b0:exit_loop
71c8:Until_False
71ee:IfFalse_thenSkip2Iterate
7249:Loop_counter
7295:Set_loop_counter
70588=loop_context
7258:Loop_v1q
7264:Loop_v2q
72ad:Set_loop_v1q
72c2:Set_loop_v2q
7012:DupNextPrg
716b:Set_return_self
717b:set_return_a
70574=FramePtr
6a8e:div5_c
7056a=DynamicStart
40ee7:Delay_55e
40f12:Delay_43206h
63b19:Error_ifFalse_BadArgval
31085:test_bit3_of_402
549cc:List_LocalDvar
5de55:False_Iterate
5fb49:IfTrue_False_Iterate
18fa9:Check_1_argtype_alt
18f83:error_bad_arg_type_ref_2
1911e=type_table_1
1916e:type_table_2
797b:Find_name
7ec4:rr_setFalse_rplret
7c2f:jumpTrue
79d3:rr_setFalse_rplret_ref
7901=Up_dir
79cc:try_prev_dir
3af2:Not
62c55:If_false
62de5:Pick4_Add_Swap
62ecb:Roll4_Swap
62ef3:Pick4_Swap
4245c:While_loc70679nonzero
2fef:GetXlib_or_ErrUndef
2c28:span10nib
2c49:span21nib
2c6d:span26nib
2c95:span32nib
2cbc:span47nib
2f28:spanxlib
524af:Complex_0_0i
524f7:Complex_1_0i
5251c:Real_MAXR
40a6f:Store_7065f
8d66:pushindc_rplret
40a82:Get_7065f
8d35:zeropindc
8d4a:Store_tmpdir
8d5a:Get_curdir
34d30:Local_null
63b5a:Getval_Mul
63cea:IfTrue_Return_if_notTrue
63fba:Pick4_Pick4
6419a:List_13eh_123h_dffh
613b6:Get_lastLocal
613e7:Get_secondLastLocal
6140e:Get_thirdLastLocal
61438:Get_fourthLastLocal
53e65:Asr_bin
53e0c:Rl_bin
53e3b:Rlb_bin
53da4:Rr_bin
53de1:Rrb_bin
f371=Convert
f33a=ToUnit_real_unit
197c8:Ufact_unit_unit
cc0e=Cmd_Date
eb81=Ticks
d2a3:Wslog
dda8:Ackall
ddc1:Ack
e3df:Rclalrm
ead7=Fndalrm_real
eb31=Fndalrm_list
19a72:Global_Alrmdat
19a91:List_Real0_StringNull_Real0
52c6=ToList1_Swap_AddList
19de2:Disp_next_alrm
11ccc:do_retsetxm
53f70:restore_regs_ref_5
120ee:pushShortA_rplret_alt_ref
12429:Disp_pitch8Str
1245b:Disp_pitch8Str_line0
1246b:Disp_pitch8Str_line1
1247b:Disp_pitch8Str_line2
1248b:Disp_pitch8Str_line3
1249b:Disp_pitch8Str_line4
124ab:Disp_pitch8Str_line5
124bb:Disp_pitch8Str_line6
124cb:Disp_pitch8Str_line7
1165a=compute_grob_nibble
11eef:do_retsetc
11f1d:set_c_nib7_0fh
1200c:String_to_grob_pitch6
357c:pusha_rplret_alt
357f:pusrr0_rplret_alt
63754:Pick4_Add
63740:Pick3_Add
63583:IterateDrop2False_if_notFalse
3b75:DropLev2_ifTrue
638e4:DropIfTrue_Iterate
619ad:If_then
1f00e:Binary_1234250h
1f024:Short_7d9dfh
1f02e:Short_7d8eah
1f038:Short_7dda4h
52ee=Add_char_to_string
619bc:IfTrue_then
127a7:Split_string_at_LF
70551=Menu_GROB_ptr
7055b=Stk_56line_GROB_ptr
1270c:Disp_at_lines_0_1
12725:Disp_line_0
12748:Disp_line_1
11cf3:String_pitch10_toGrob
e128:Get_fullStkGrob_curColRow
e0d3:Get_fullStkGrob_curPos_eolPos
e0fb:Get_fullStkGrob_nextLine
e083:Erase_curStkLine
e097:Erase_nextStkLine
e029:Disp_string_at_curPos
e05b:Disp_grob_at_curPos
e06f:Erase_two_stkLines
627a7:Drop_Drup
626f7:Dup_Add2
12815:DispStringPitch6_inFullStkCurPos_FullStk
11f80=String_pitch6_toGrob
12829:Disp_inFullStkCurPos_FullStk
60ee7:Swap_lev2_lev3
60f21:Remove_lev3