[comp.sys.handhelds] Atari ST & HP48SX owners

rrd@hpfinote.HP.COM (Ray Depew x2419) (10/04/90)

> Finally, even if you own a 48SX and an Amiga and don't have any
> info for my questions, please send me a EMAIL message with your return
> address.  I will compile this list and EMAIL everyone back with a list
> of all the 48/Amiga owners.

Now, why didn't I think of that?  I'll do the same for Atari ST owners.
Email me your names & email addresses, I'll compile the list and send
a copy to everyone who responds.

Email about the ST "not being a real computer" will not be responded to.
The ST is a "real computer", but Atari is not a "real computer company."
'Nuff said.

--
Regards
Ray Depew

akcs.lassee@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Lasse Eriksson) (11/09/90)

Ofcourse the ST is a real Computer.
I got two of them.... One is running a Swedish BBS with a special
HP48-area..... (Ofcourse!)

Also, a must for the ST+HP48 owner is the C-Kermit program, which
is more like C-Kermit for Unix than MS-Kermit is (although there is no
much differences).

I don't want to begin a ST vs. Amiga war here, I just wanted to tell you
that you're not alone...

Nordic Greetings,                       Lasse Eriksson

ram@tellabs.com (Bob Martin) (11/10/90)

In article <2739e446:847.1comp.sys.handhelds;1@hpcvbbs.UUCP> akcs.lassee@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Lasse Eriksson) writes:
>Ofcourse the ST is a real Computer.
>I got two of them.... One is running a Swedish BBS with a special
>HP48-area..... (Ofcourse!)
>
>I don't want to begin a ST vs. Amiga war here, I just wanted to tell you
>that you're not alone...
>Nordic Greetings,                       Lasse Eriksson

Who wants to start a war?  I'm thrilled to know that there are more people
who own something other than Macs and PCs!!! :-)

Amiga Bob
--
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Bob Martin		|  ram@tellabs.com	...!uunet!tellab5!ram

rrd@hpfcso.HP.COM (Ray Depew) (11/10/90)

> Ofcourse the ST is a real Computer.  I got two of them....

> Nordic Greetings,                       Lasse Eriksson

I got your number!  Now there are 14 of us.

Regards
Ray Depew
IC's by Bill and Dave
rrd@hpfitst1.hp.com
"Nothing to brag about.  If we find 986 more, then we'll be off the
endangered-species list."