[comp.sys.handhelds] HP EQ CARD-SOLUTION

U40245@uicvm.uic.edu (Shawn T. Segur) (11/08/90)

I was one of the lucky ones.  I bought the 48SX during the promo.
However, after 2 months, I still have not received it!
Eventually, I grew impatient and made the call to HP.  I talked
to Sandra ... head of Promotions.  It appeared I was not in the
computer!  She told me to write down my serial no. and send it
to her.  Well, the rest is history... I've got the card.  Try
it if you're upset and you missed out!

S.T.S.
University of Illinois, Chicago

garcia@aclcb.purdue.edu (MARIO G) (11/11/90)

In article <90312.002910U40245@uicvm.uic.edu>, U40245@uicvm.uic.edu (Shawn T. Segur) writes:
>I was one of the lucky ones.  I bought the 48SX during the promo.
>However, after 2 months, I still have not received it!
>Eventually, I grew impatient and made the call to HP.  I talked
>to Sandra ... head of Promotions.  It appeared I was not in the
>computer!  She told me to write down my serial no. and send it
>to her.  Well, the rest is history... I've got the card.  Try
>it if you're upset and you missed out!
>
>S.T.S.

>University of Illinois, Chicago

If today's date is 11/10/90 (the date I read the posting) and the promo started on
on 9/15/90, How is it possible that this person watited 2+ months before calling?
?  Just wondering.    Mario G.

Name: MARIO G
Biological Sciences
Purdue University