[comp.sys.handhelds] Despair, Gatto & HP48 Machine Code

DAN@gacvx2.gac.edu (Dan Boehlke) (11/24/90)

Hello!

Your ROM ed is found using ON-D <= EVAL.
Use ON-C to get back.

Wayne Scott has a mailserver which has lots of programs.
His email-adress is wscott@ecn.purdue.edu.
Send a mail with subject MAILSERV and message SEND HELP, then you will
get a help file in response (if I remember correctly).

The TETRIS which has been on the net the last week is written by me. I
think it will be posted an update made by Rob Prior in the next few days.
So I suggest you simply wait...

Erik Bryntse

wscott@en.ecn.purdue.edu (Wayne H Scott) (11/25/90)

In article <96BB622B2000052B@gacvx2.gac.edu> DAN@gacvx2.gac.edu (Dan Boehlke) writes:
>Hello!
>
>Your ROM ed is found using ON-D <= EVAL.
>Use ON-C to get back.
>
>Wayne Scott has a mailserver which has lots of programs.
>His email-adress is wscott@ecn.purdue.edu.
>Send a mail with subject MAILSERV and message SEND HELP, then you will
			  ^^^^^^^^ --- please get is right!

This is Wayne Scott.
The CORRECT subject for ALL messages to my mailserver is
"HP-MAIL-SERVER". Any other subject just serves to annoy me.
Please read the following before tring to send messages to my
server.

How to reach Wayne's Mail Server
--------------------------------
To request files for your HP-48 or HP-28 you can send command my mail
to my mail server.

Mail commands to:  wscott@ecn.purdue.edu
Mail Subject: HP-MAIL-SERVER     <--If you don't the mail will come to me.

The server will mail responses to the Reply-To: header on your mail.  If
not found, the From: field will be used.  If you want to overide this path
put this command in the message:
	path <your address>

To get help:
	send HELP

The HP-48 files are used by default.  To reach the HP-28 files include:
	HP28

To get an index of files:
	send INDEX

If you have any other problems send me mail.  (Same address, different
subject)  I hope you enjoy the server.

Wayne Scott

Wayne Scott             |  INTERNET:   wscott@ecn.purdue.edu
Electrical Engineering  |  BITNET:     wscott%ecn.purdue.edu@purccvm
Purdue University       |  UUCP:      {purdue, pur-ee}!ecn.purdue.edu!wscott