[comp.sys.handhelds] HP48 Mac fonts

es2a+@andrew.cmu.edu (Eric Stuyvesant) (11/26/90)

I'm almost positive I've seen this asked before, but does anyone have a
Mac font that is equivalent to the HP48sx's?  Didn't this come on the
disk with the Mac transfer cable?  If it did, it should be PD, right?

Is there an ftp site which has this?

Thanks in advance.

-Eric Stuyvesant
es2a+@andrew.cmu.edu
Go MEMS!

jurjen@cwi.nl (Jurjen NE Bos) (11/27/90)

es2a+@andrew.cmu.edu (Eric Stuyvesant) writes:
>I'm almost positive I've seen this asked before, but does anyone have a
>Mac font that is equivalent to the HP48sx's?  Didn't this come on the
>disk with the Mac transfer cable?  If it did, it should be PD, right?

As far as I know, two of the three fonts are on the cable's disk.
But I have them all three!  (I made them myself).
Send me mail if you want them.  If I get more than 5 requests, I'll post.

Happy hacking,