[comp.sys.handhelds] Loading and running games with a minimum of effort.

Ingvar.Strand@ext.luth.se (Ingvar Strand) (11/05/90)

I've been trying to load and play the games "phong" and "syzgy" with
no luck, there seems to be something called "ASC ->" and "CHIP-48"
that's in the way, so to say.
I think it's OK if the programmers of these games use their utilityes
when making the programs, but I think that when they are put on an
Newsgroup of ftp-site they should be executable.
So everyone can use and enjoy them.
But I don't mind if the source code comes along with the programs.
So, if some nice soul could make the necessary arrangements and put the
executable files of phong and syzgy on some ftp-site, or post them here.
Thanx.

   (or email them to me)

/Ingvar                                                ingsa@ext.luth.se

unhd (Roger Gonzalez ) (11/18/90)

>I've been trying to load and play the games "phong" and "syzgy" with
>no luck, there seems to be something called "ASC ->" and "CHIP-48"
>that's in the way, so to say.
>I think it's OK if the programmers of these games use their utilityes
>when making the programs, but I think that when they are put on an
>Newsgroup of ftp-site they should be executable.
>So everyone can use and enjoy them.
>But I don't mind if the source code comes along with the programs.
>So, if some nice soul could make the necessary arrangements and put the
>executable files of phong and syzgy on some ftp-site, or post them here.
>Thanx.
>
>   (or email them to me)
>
>/Ingvar                                                ingsa@ext.luth.se

And when Ingvar uses a computer, he likes to have the operating system
linked in with each executable.  Its so much simpler, and since Ingvar
has 2 billion gigabyte disks, he can afford the space.

insert many :-)'s here

-Roger

--
"The question of whether a computer can think is no more interesting
 than the question of whether a submarine can swim" - Edsgar W. Dijkstra

akcs.willie@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Bill DuBeau) (12/24/90)

In other words, Roger imore interested in demonstrating his "superiority"
with sarcastic responses than in answering Ingvar's valid question.