[comp.sys.handhelds] Menu's

akcs.frhal@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Richard S. Page) (11/06/90)

Would anyone out there know how I could Display the active menu without
halting the Hp48 with either the 'HALT' command or the '-1 WAIT'??

I Have a program that updates the user menu's with 'MENU' or 'TMENU' but
I can't get them to be displayed without stopping the program.  Is there
a 'SYSEVAL' address that will display it in a running program????

Any help would be appreciated...Thanks

Richard

bson@rice-chex.ai.mit.edu (Jan Brittenson) (11/09/90)

In article <2735e875:1063comp.sys.handhelds@hpcvbbs.UUCP>
   akcs.frhal@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Richard S. Page) writes:

 > Would anyone out there know how I could Display the active menu
 > without halting the Hp48 with either the 'HALT' command or the '-1
 > WAIT'??

A classical problem. Use #3A1FCh SYSEVAL.

akcs.matty@hpcvbbs.UUCP (James Matthew Huyck) (01/02/91)

ask, and ye shall find!
thanx!