[comp.sys.handhelds] Internals

frechett@boulder.Colorado.EDU (-=Runaway Daemon=-) (01/03/91)

I am just curious.. Did Mr. Nickel ever post the internals list on
comp.sys.handhelds?  I have a copy from the hpbbs but around that time
I didn't see anything on c.s.h. (which could be our messed up news server) so
I am wondering if anyone else got it.  If not, then I would be happy
to post it again, as I have found some very useful addresses in it.  Many that
I have no clue what to do with, but a few handy ones.  Remember, don't get
on my case if you already have it, my news server was moved and is really a
mess.  ;)

	ian
--
-=Runaway Daemon=-

rob@ireta.wimsey.bc.ca (Rob Prior) (01/04/91)

frechett@boulder.Colorado.EDU (-=Runaway Daemon=-) writes:

> I am just curious.. Did Mr. Nickel ever post the internals list on
> comp.sys.handhelds?

No!

> ... If not, then I would be happy
> to post it again, as I have found some very useful addresses in it.

Please do!  I only have a limited list that came from someone's posting
about 3 months ago.  An updated and improved list would be appreciated.