[comp.sys.handhelds] Which machine is your posting for?

rob@ireta.wimsey.bc.ca (Rob Prior) (01/17/91)

silvert@cs.dal.ca (Bill Silvert) writes:

> Please remember that this group supports all handhelds, including those
> made by Sharp, Casio, and Atari.  Identify the machine, or set up
> separate newsgroups for specific machines.  Please!

I think it's pretty obvious by the postings what handheld things are for.
Just look at the program structures and see if it matches your calculator's
format, or read the context of the message.  If it refers to Machine Code
or the like, it's probably for the 48 or 28, it will say which.  If it's
ambiguous as to which handheld it belongs on, it's probably not useful...:)

silvert@cs.dal.ca (Bill Silvert) (01/17/91)

Recently postings have started appearing with no identification of what
machine they relate to.  Most are for the HP48SX, but some may be for
the HP28x or other machines -- I'm not always sure.  Also, if for the
48SX, which ROM version is supported?

--
William Silvert, Habitat Ecology Division, Bedford Inst. of Oceanography
P. O. Box 1006, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA B2Y 4A2.  Tel. (902)426-1577