[comp.sys.handhelds] SPICE

mjducey@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Matthew J. Ducey) (11/15/90)

Don't know if this was asked before so deal with it.

Does SPICE exist on the HP 48 level? I heard from a friend that there
will be a card for the HP from an aftermaket company, true?

--
 But I still like my ST...                            GEnie     M.DUCEY
 SOCEUR (A)                                         Bitnet    mjducey@suvm

mcgrant@elaine3.stanford.edu (Michael Grant) (11/15/90)

In article <1990Nov14.204158.23799@rodan.acs.syr.edu> mjducey@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Matthew J. Ducey) writes:
>Don't know if this was asked before so deal with it.
>
>Does SPICE exist on the HP 48 level? I heard from a friend that there
>will be a card for the HP from an aftermaket company, true?
>
>--

Actually, last night I worked out the pseudo-code details of a systemn that
will analyze any network of linear components.  This is not quite as good as
SPICE, but it is better than the Grapevine stuff, because it handles dependent
sources and allows for the mixture of current and voltage sources in the same
circuit. SPICE handles some non-linear stuff which I don't even want to touch
at the moment.

If anyone has suggestions, I'll take them, but I plan on making the completed
result shareware when(if) I finish.  Actually, I figure that if I can include
an ideal diode as a component in the system, then it will cover just about
every circuit I wanted to analyze as an undergraduate.

...by the way, this is just another reason why my life would be easier if
someone would buy my 28s so I can get a 48sx...talk to me!

Michael C. Grant
mcgrant@portia.stanford.edu

akcs.devin@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Devin Lindsay) (01/22/91)

Hi, I'm a new user Calling from Vancouver BC CANADA, And I would like
some simple instructions on selecting and downloading programs for
my 48sx.  The Long distance stumbling is killing me.