[comp.sys.handhelds] HP48 feature list for calculus?

mckay@ecn.purdue.edu (Dwight D. McKay) (01/23/91)

Greetings.  I'm taking a calculus course which allows and encourages the
use of calculators.  I'm considering getting a 48SX.

Could someone *mail* me a list of the features the 48 has.  I'm especially
interested in any symbolic math functions, function plotting, derivative
and integral approximation functions.  I've seen a demo in a store, but I
want to know more specifics.

-- Dwight D. McKay, Purdue University, Engineering Computer Network
-- mckay@ecn.purdue.edu  --or--  ...rutgers!pur-ee!mckay

johankha@tz.wimsey.bc.ca (e_mou) (01/25/91)

mckay@ecn.purdue.edu (Dwight D. McKay) writes:

> Greetings.  I'm taking a calculus course which allows and encourages the
> use of calculators.  I'm considering getting a 48SX.
>
> Could someone *mail* me a list of the features the 48 has.  I'm especially

Why don't you head to your local store and ask for a brochure??
The 48SX has ~2100 functions.  You're asking for a lot when you ask for
someone to mail you a list of its functions.