[comp.sys.handhelds] HP41 modules for sale

ervin@pinbot.enet.dec.com (Joseph Ervin) (01/24/91)

I recently obtained a 48SX and have parted with my 41CX, but I still have a
few modules I'd like to sell.  They are:

 1. MATH module.  (around $10 @Elek-tek)

 2. Two extended memory modules.  ($60 each @Elek-tek)

 3. IR printer module.          ($50 at Elek-tek)

If you think you might be interested in buying any of these, then please send
mail.  Make me an offer and we'll talk.  The prices I list above are what I
remember from the last time I checked the catalogs.

ervin@pinbot.enet.dec.com (Joseph Ervin) (01/29/91)

Newsgroups: comp.sys.handhelds
From: ervin@pinbot.enet.dec.com (Joseph Ervin)
Subject: Re: HP41 modules for sale (cheap)

>I recently obtained a 48SX and have parted with my 41CX, but I still have a
>few modules I'd like to sell.  They are:
>
>1. MATH module.  (around $10 @Elek-tek)
>
>2. Two extended memory modules.  ($60 each @Elek-tek)
>
>3. IR printer module.          ($50 at Elek-tek)
>

>If you think you might be interested in buying any of these, then please send
>mail.  Make me an offer and we'll talk.  The prices I list above are what I
>remember from the last time I checked the catalogs.

I just wanted to inform the world that these items have all been sold.

Thank you all for your quick responses.