[comp.sys.handhelds] DEREK PLEASE READ

wag@georwell.EBay.Sun.COM (Rick Wagoner) (01/30/91)

In article <27a5028f:1835comp.sys.handhelds@hpcvbbs.UUCP> akcs.dnickel@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Derek S. Nickel) writes:
>(re: HP 48SX)
>
>I was wondering: how many people out there have Voyager V1.0-5?
>(I've sent it to several people with 9600 baud modems to repost, but I
>haven't seen anything yet...)

Derek:  I can't seem to get e-mail to you.  I would be willing
to post whatever you wish to the net.  Please give me a better
e-mail path by responding to this.

Thanks,

Rick
rwagoner@sun.com

PS sorry for the "waste of bandwith" but think of this as an
investment.....

rwagoner@sun.com

akcs.dnickel@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Derek S. Nickel) (02/05/91)

Rick,

The only net address I have is the hpbbs one (and I can't even remember
what that is!)

Several people have promised to upload various versions of Voyager. I'm
going to wait and see for a few more days before a look for another
source for posting.  So far, I think the only version to see even some
distribution it the one that was passed out at CES (V1.0-1??)

        Derek S. Nickel