[comp.sys.handhelds] 48SX Goodies Disk

akcs.sjthomas@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Stephen J Thomas) (02/05/91)

I have the 48SX Goodies Disk #1 from Educalc.  It is a high density
5.25" disk, bumy system can only use the standard density 360K
5.25" and 720K 3.5" disks.  Would somebody be willing to copy this
high density disk to either 2 720K or 3 360K disks for me?  I would
send you the Goodies Disk (which you may keep) along with the blank
disks and return postage.  If so, please reply to me at either
sjthomas@cup.portal.com   or  akcs.sjthomas@hpcvbbs.uucp and let
me know what type formatted blank disks to send.  Thanks!
   steve thomas

akcs.sjthomas@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Stephen J Thomas) (02/06/91)

Thanks to all who have offered to help.....I have arranged to have
it copied.  See ya' when  disk #2 is released.
   Stephen Thomas

sed@sppy00.UUCP (DRISCOLL STEVE) (02/06/91)

In article <27ae0d4e:1958comp.sys.handhelds@hpcvbbs.UUCP> akcs.sjthomas@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Stephen J Thomas) writes:

>5.25" and 720K 3.5" disks.  Would somebody be willing to copy this
>high density disk to either 2 720K or 3 360K disks for me?  I would
>   steve thomas
I'm willing to copy these for you but it might be more convenient for you to
go to your local computer store and ask if they'll copy them for you.  This
avoids the long wait in the mail and the risk of losing your disk.  Sorry
for not emailing this direct, but our mailer is fubar.  My number is
614-764-6117.