[comp.sys.handhelds] HP48 program FTP sites

kimf@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Kim Dorian Flowers) (02/09/91)

Are there any FTP sites which contain the many HP48SX programs which are
posted in this newsgroup? I appear to have missed a lot of the really neat
programs, since I just joined this newsgroup, and I'm hoping to find a way
to catch up.

Kim Flowers
kimf@tybalt.caltech.edu

chris@wuarchive.wustl.edu (Chris Myers) (02/14/91)

kimf@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Kim Dorian Flowers) writes:

>Are there any FTP sites which contain the many HP48SX programs which are
>posted in this newsgroup? I appear to have missed a lot of the really neat
>programs, since I just joined this newsgroup, and I'm hoping to find a way
>to catch up.

There is a substantial archive on HP48SX programs on wuarchive.wustl.edu
[128.252.135.4] in the directory /systems/hp48sx.  You can access wuarchive
via anonymous FTP 24 hours/day.

--
Chris Myers                                Internet: chris@wugate.wustl.edu
Software Engineer                           UUCP: ...!uunet!wuarchive!chris