[comp.sys.handhelds] Anyone interested in a hp48 RPL unthreader?

d88joave@odalix.ida.liu.se (Joakim A Verona) (02/16/91)

I've made a program that dissasembles the RPL structure of a HP48
binary file. (something like Derek Nickel's Voyager I believe)

It prints all formats except linked arrays, and it doesn't dissasemble
ML. It does find and prints the contents of the HP internals files for
a given romobject.

except for the above it seems to work okay, and I've used it for
fixing a faulty binary file, and dissasembling the EQ-library.  If
anyone's interested I can post it to them or the net.

I would also like it to dissasemble ML, so I ask now if there's any
suitable dissasembler I can incorporate in my program.

! Joakim Verona LiTH ! Snail: soergaardsgatan 11 ! Email:                    !
! Voice: 013/178107  !        58239 Linkoeping   ! d88joave@kolix.ida.liu.se !

slassini@convex.cl.msu.edu (lassini stefano) (02/17/91)

d88joave@odalix.ida.liu.se (Joakim A Verona) writes:

>fixing a faulty binary file, and dissasembling the EQ-library.  If
>anyone's interested I can post it to them or the net.

>I would also like it to dissasemble ML, so I ask now if there's any
>suitable dissasembler I can incorporate in my program.

Please do post it! If you feel please also post the sources so that we
could hack on it..

Stefano