[comp.sys.handhelds] The AgendA !!

pevans@cynic.wimsey.bc.ca (Phillip Evans) (02/27/91)

mar@computing-maths.cardiff.ac.uk (Mark Rainey) writes:

> Another AgendA user (WOW !!!!). Well it's a shame that no-one else has tried
> this machine as it is very easy to use and extremely powerful. If you haven't
> Well thats just a little description of what the AgendA is.
>
> 		Mark Rainey
>
> 		mar@uk.ac.cardiff.computing-maths

(deleted some lines above....)
How would I get one of these little critters, how much memory is in it/in
the cards, what's the price of 'em?

Signature: _____________________X_______________  <-- my mark

mar@computing-maths.cardiff.ac.uk (Mark Rainey) (03/02/91)

In article <Zkc1X1w163w@cynic.wimsey.bc.ca> pevans@cynic.wimsey.bc.ca (Phillip Evans) writes:
>mar@computing-maths.cardiff.ac.uk (Mark Rainey) writes:
>

>> Another AgendA user (WOW !!!!). Well it's a shame that no-one else has tried
>> this machine as it is very easy to use and extremely powerful. If you haven't
>> Well thats just a little description of what the AgendA is.
>>
>> 		Mark Rainey
>>
>> 		mar@uk.ac.cardiff.computing-maths
>

>(deleted some lines above....)
>How would I get one of these little critters, how much memory is in it/in
>the cards, what's the price of 'em?
>
>Signature: _____________________X_______________  <-- my mark

Well, the Microwriter AgendA is available from:

		Microwriter Systems Plc,
		Department Cjr,
		1, Wandle Way,
		Mitcham,
		Surrey,
		ENGLAND

The price is about 150 pounds for a 32K machine and about 175 pounds for a
64K machine.
There are a number of cards available: financial/scientific maths card,
language cards, spreadsheet aswell as cards to boost the memory. I think
there is a 128K version available but I am not sure.
For more details etc. write to the above address. I hope this is of use.