[comp.sys.handhelds] asc->

aleg8r@oak.circa.ufl.edu (11/17/90)

Hello Everyone, I am a relatively new person here on the the net, and I have
been seeing, and downloading a lot of programs, that require a program called
ASC->.   I can not find this program anywhere.  If anyone has this program
which I am sure someone should because of the frequency with which it is
referenced, please email me a copy or just post here on this net.

                        THANKS,
                                  JON

sharkey@fugazi.in-berlin.de (Bernhard Wolf) (11/20/90)

aleg8r@oak.circa.ufl.edu writes:

>Hello Everyone, I am a relatively new person here on the the net, and I have
>been seeing, and downloading a lot of programs, that require a program called
>ASC->.   I can not find this program anywhere.  If anyone has this program
>which I am sure someone should because of the frequency with which it is
>referenced, please email me a copy or just post here on this net.

>                        THANKS,
>                                  JON

Please mail it to me, too.

Thank you

--
------ Bernhard Wolf - D1000 Berlin 47 - sharkey@fugazi.in-berlin.de -------
|	Bang: ..!fub!unlisys!fugazi!sharkey				   |

v078jxag@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (Todd M Carrozzi) (11/30/90)

	I also haven't been able to find ASC->. Could someone please upload it
or send it to me by email. Also I think I understand my need for it, but could
someone please explain to me exactly what it does? And how do you know when to
use it and when not to?
	Also what file exactly do you need for chip? I got a file called CHIP48
from hpcvbbs.cv.hp.com, and I transferred it to my 48sx via cable and binary
kermit. The resulting variable looked exactly like the chip game files that I
transferred. I understand that I need to run chip to run the games written in
it, but how do I get chip to run? Thanks.
							Todd M Carrozzi

akcs.scotty@hpcvbbs.UUCP (SCOTTY THOMPSON) (12/02/90)

Todd, Put the CHIP game that you want to run in Level 2
(it will be a garbage-looking string) and the CHIP 48 interpreter
in level 1.

For example, say you've downloaded the BRIX game and the CHIP48
interpreter, hit the BRIX menu key and the program will appear
as a string.  Next, hit the CHIP48 key and, well, you'll see.

Scott.

nichols@en.ecn.purdue.edu (Scott P Nichols) (03/25/91)

How do I asc-> something on my 48?

scott