[comp.sys.handhelds] TODO

dege@cs.umn.edu (Dege Jeffrey Charles) (03/30/91)

    Has anybody else had troubles with the TODO program that has shown
up here lately?  When I run it through ASC, I get CRC error, bad string.
Frustrating...

bobdobbs@oak.circa.ufl.edu (Amiga Dude) (03/30/91)

In article <1991Mar29.172454.27359@cs.umn.edu>, dege@cs.umn.edu (Dege Jeffrey Charles) writes:

>    Has anybody else had troubles with the TODO program that has shown
>up here lately?  When I run it through ASC, I get CRC error, bad string.
>Frustrating...

Even after I purged all of my memory, I still could not get the darn thing to
transfer... The file is about 13-14k , and I couldn't get it to go, hmmmmmm.
I don't have any extra RAM except the usual, and it SHOULD have fit...
Dunno if it's the Program, or my HP ... BTW my HP is a Rev E and is about 3
weeks old out of the box, and YES I have been able to transfer other programs
(ie Tetris) etc... successfully...

NORM%IONAACAD.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU (Norman Walsh) (03/30/91)

>    Has anybody else had troubles with the TODO program that has shown
>up here lately?  When I run it through ASC, I get CRC error, bad string.
>Frustrating...

Probably your d/l.  I had no trouble getting into my calc, 'cept for
having to do an ON-A-F to get enough memory ;-).  If you have only 32kb
of RAM, it isn't worth bothering, you don't have enough memory to use
it.