[comp.sys.handhelds] Problems With MLDL loading

Tim Strong <TDSTRONG%MTUS5.BITNET@VM1.NoDak.EDU> (04/04/91)

I'm not great at libraries but recently I tried to load and
attach Jan's MLDL library.  I put it into my 0 port, incedentally the
data transfered to the library looks fine.  Then turned the machine
off and on and executed the ATTACH command as instructed in the
document.  However before I got to Attaching the library the HP gave
me a message: BAD CARD DATA.  any ideas?  Did I just get a corrupted
copy?

Incidentally anyone who has a file to decode .tar encoded files that works
on MS-DOS tell me.  I'd almost kill for one about now.

  ___
  I__)  _   _I  _   _   TIM STRONG <TDSTRONG%MTUS5.BITNET@CUNYVM.EDU>
  I  \ (_I (_I (_I I    MICHIGAN TECH.    HOUGHTON, MICHIGAN

michaelv@IASTATE.EDU (Vanloon Michael Lee) (04/05/91)

In article <87705691400031AB@gacvx2.gac.edu>, Tim Strong
<TDSTRONG%MTUS5.BITNET@VM1.NoDak.EDU> writes:
> I'm not great at libraries but recently I tried to load and
> attach Jan's MLDL library.  I put it into my 0 port, incedentally the
> data transfered to the library looks fine.  Then turned the machine
> off and on and executed the ATTACH command as instructed in the
> document.  However before I got to Attaching the library the HP gave
> me a message: BAD CARD DATA.  any ideas?  Did I just get a corrupted
> copy?
>
> Incidentally anyone who has a file to decode .tar encoded files that
works
> on MS-DOS tell me.  I'd almost kill for one about now.

>   ___
>   I__)  _   _I  _   _   TIM STRONG <TDSTRONG%MTUS5.BITNET@CUNYVM.EDU>
>   I  \ (_I (_I (_I I    MICHIGAN TECH.    HOUGHTON, MICHIGAN

I've got an MS-DOS tar program.  It's available on Wayne's mail server.
It seems to work quite well.

michaelv@iastate.edu