[comp.sys.handhelds] hp48sx sale.

Joe B Reeves <jreeves@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu> (04/17/91)

Article 24668 of misc.forsale:
Newsgroups: misc.forsale
From: pam47915@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Paul A Madden)
Subject: HP 48sx for sale
Sender: usenet@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (News)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1991 18:06:31 GMT

I have an HP48sx that i'd like to sell.  It is four months old and i have
used it this semester in school.  I have both volumes of the user's manual
that come with the machine and even all the original packaging.  It works
fine (more like great!), but after this semester i will no longer be an
engineer and the 48 offers a lot more in a calculator than i'll need
anymore.  I'm asking $150.  Please email.

paul madden
pmadden@uiuc.edu

--
|   Paul Madden    | Univ of Illinois | The woods are lovely dark and deep |

I saw this on misc.forsale and thought I'd post it. Looked pretty good for
you non-48'ers out there. DON'T MAIL TO ME. MAIL TO PAUL. Just doing my civic
duty.....

|Joe Reeves | The Ohio State University | jreeves@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu  |
|---Memo-to-myself.-Do-the-dumb-things-I-gotta-do.-Touch-the-puppet-head.----|
|    //               They Might Be Giants debut album.                      |
|  \X/ Amiga Rules!     "Jesus Thinks You're A Jerk" - Frank Zappa, 1989     |