[comp.sys.handhelds] HP28 INFO

mulligan@coral.bucknell.edu (04/19/91)

I've got this great HP28S, and I'd like to do some "neat" things with it.
The problem is, I'm new to this group, and I don't have anything other than
the books HP sells with the unit, and a magazine article on playing music
with the HP28.  I'm going to be greedy and ask for as much info as I can get!
Send anything on haware/software/servicing/etc.  Fill my mailbox!

I'll send the music programs to anyone that asks.  They're in Modern
Electronics, March 1989, page 24.

Thanks for helping to support a poor E.E. student!

Ed Mulligan
mulligan@coral.bucknell.edu
box c-473
Bucknell Univ.
Lewisburg, Pa.  17837

dtshield@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu (Dorwin Thoma Shields) (04/20/91)

mulligan@coral.bucknell.edu writes:

>I've got this great HP28S, and I'd like to do some "neat" things with it.
>The problem is, I'm new to this group, and I don't have anything other than
>the books HP sells with the unit, and a magazine article on playing music
>with the HP28.  I'm going to be greedy and ask for as much info as I can get!
>Send anything on haware/software/servicing/etc.  Fill my mailbox!

>I'll send the music programs to anyone that asks.  They're in Modern
>Electronics, March 1989, page 24.

>Thanks for helping to support a poor E.E. student!

     Well, I'm a poor E.E. student (freshman...) and I could use the same help.  Send me Carbon's please!!!!!......thanks...should I get a 48sx...????
    I guess my highest EE class has been Intro to Digital Design...HMM....but I am a hacker--C++ Rules the World!....

Yaniv Shaya <s2499576%techst02.technion.ac.il@TAUNIVM.TAU.AC.IL> (04/22/91)

Check out Wayne's Mail Server, He got most of what you are looking for ...