[comp.sys.handhelds] CMT 128K RAM card

sanjayp@hubcap.clemson.edu (Sanjay Patel) (04/18/91)

Can anyone tell me what the heck the CMT 128K card is?  I know it's a
128K RAM card, but is HP's or a third party product.  Is it cheap?
Is the 32K the only non-HP ram card available to us poor folk?
				Hadj.

herman@corpane.uucp (Harry Herman) (04/19/91)

In <1991Apr18.053802.16893@hubcap.clemson.edu> sanjayp@hubcap.clemson.edu (Sanjay Patel) writes:

>Can anyone tell me what the heck the CMT 128K card is?  I know it's a
>128K RAM card, but is HP's or a third party product.  Is it cheap?
>Is the 32K the only non-HP ram card available to us poor folk?
>				Hadj.

The CMT 128K card is a 128K RAM card made by CMT (I forget what CMT
stands for).  EduCalc is selling it for $149.95 vs. the $194.95 they
are asking for the HP 128K RAM card.  I'll let you decide whether
that is cheap :-)

I have not seen any other 128K RAM cards talked about on comp.sys.handhelds,
but I may have missed them if they were discussed.

				Harry Herman
				herman@ukma!corpane

akcs.briank@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Brian Korver) (04/23/91)

Actually, EduCalc is now selling the CMT card for $109