[comp.sys.handhelds] Sending a library

TAF%TOEG.RUG.AC.BE@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU (04/23/91)

Hello,

       Is there anybody who knows how to send an already
attached library via the IR I/O to another HP48?
Detaching the library seems not to work.

Thanks.

TAF@TOEG.RUG.AC.BE

mtjachim@mtu.edu (Jachimstal) (04/24/91)

In article <663CA1A180003C83@BGERUG51.BITNET>, TAF%TOEG.RUG.AC.BE@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU writes:
> Hello,
>
>        Is there anybody who knows how to send an already
> attached library via the IR I/O to another HP48?
> Detaching the library seems not to work.
>
> Thanks.
>
> TAF@TOEG.RUG.AC.BE

All you have to do is recall the library to the stack (go to the port where it
is stored and push the soft key with its number above it). Store that into a
variable in any directory (I usually use 'A' in the home directory to be simple)
and send it as you would a program or variable: put its name on the stack and
SEND it. Then purge the variable you created to free up your memory. On the
other end you need to recall it, purge it, and store it to a port.

Matthew T. Jachimstal

mtjachim@mtu.edu

fseipel@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Frank E Seipel) (04/24/91)

 Another way to send a library is to store it as a LIST. Place the library
on the stack. Then enter 1 ->LIST. Then SEND the library via the I/O menu.
Then, after the object has been