[comp.sys.handhelds] TDS RAM cards for HP48SX

vlindsay@jacobs.cs.orst.edu (Vernon K Lindsay) (04/21/91)

In my previous article I gave the wrong 800 number for TDS:

 >Contact Bernie Musch or Steve Chou at:
 >
 >        Tripod Data Systems
 >        P.O. Box 947
 >        Corvallis, Oregon 97339
 >        800-753-9322
 >        503-753-9322

The correct number is: 800-426-8026.

Vern
--
"The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest will inherit a Universe."  A. Bond
GEnie: VKLINDSAY                                             vox: 503-758-5217

ryee@hpuxa.acs.ohio-state.edu (Roger A. Yee) (04/24/91)

In article <1991Apr20.221936.3090@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU> vlindsay@jacobs.cs.orst.edu (Vernon K Lindsay) writes:
>In my previous article I gave the wrong 800 number for TDS:
>
> >Contact Bernie Musch or Steve Chou at:
> >
> >        Tripod Data Systems
> >        P.O. Box 947
> >        Corvallis, Oregon 97339
> >        800-753-9322
> >        503-753-9322
>
>The correct number is: 800-426-8026.
>
>Vern
>--
>"The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest will inherit a Universe."  A. Bond
>GEnie: VKLINDSAY                                             vox: 503-758-5217
>Internet: vlindsay@jacobs.cs.orst.edu                        fax: 503-753-4308

I just got off the phone with Bernie and he is expecting these to
be shipped by the end of the month :-), that is iff all goes well.

You can purchase them from TDS directly or from other dealers.
The list price is

$235 for the 256K card
$445 for the 512K card.

I hope this helps potential buyers out.  I wish I had lots of $$$!

Roger Yee

ryee@hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu