[comp.sys.handhelds] Grob compressor

ahernsd@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Dynastar) (04/22/91)

Does anyone remember who it was that posted the GROB compression/
decompression routine?

I wrote a game that uses the compression utilities, but I don't
want to post it until I am able to give him his due credit.

(BTW, the game is a rewrite of the MINEHUNT game that is
 available on the Equation Library Card.  I don't have the
 card, but my roomate does.  I got tired of him being able
 to play it while I couldn't.  So I decided to write a better
 one.)

Thanks for your help!

akcs.falco@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Andrey Dolgachev) (04/24/91)

Erik Bryntse wrote the GROB de/compression routines.
   --Falco

ahernsd@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Dynastar) (04/24/91)

In <2814a637:2874.1comp.sys.handhelds;1@hpcvbbs.UUCP> akcs.falco@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Andrey Dolgachev) writes:
>Erik Bryntse wrote the GROB de/compression routines.
>   --Falco

Thanks to all who responded to my question.

And thanks to Erik Bryntse for his compression routines.
I use them in all my program that use graphics.  (Which
is most of them!)

Game coming soon.  (hopefully tommorow if finals will let me
get free!)