[comp.sys.handhelds] Psion Organizer II

anthony@convex.csd.uwm.edu (Anthony J Stieber) (04/30/91)

In article <9104242138.AA04360@ams.sunysb.edu> mantell@ams.sunysb.edu (Abraham Mantell) writes:
>a Math Pack which is supposed to perform:  Bessel Functions,
>Polynomial Equation Operations, Matrices and more.....
>the list price is in fact about $900, then this seems to good to pass!!!

I'm not familiar with the Math Pak myself, but one of the subscribers
to the Psion Mailing List might.  Feel free to submit a message
to the list or subscribe.

By the way, the particular model that Damark is selling is a bit limited.
It has only 8KB of RAM, and cannot have it's RAM expanded or use
EPROM data paks larger than 65KB.  The LZ series also have 20x4 displays
and more built in software.

The list price of what Damark is selling is indeed about $900, I've
considered buying the package just to get the software.   You can
access the Psion archive at csd4.csd.uwm.edu (129.89.7.4) and get all
the messages that have gone out on the list and some from the Psion
Interest Group BBS.  There is also about 300KB of software and reviews
of Psions and related products.  If you are unable to ftp, I can mail
you the material.
--
<-:(= Anthony Stieber	anthony@csd4.csd.uwm.edu   uwm!uwmcsd4!anthony