[comp.sys.handhelds] Comp.sys.48sx

benji@pnet01.cts.com (Brad Pennock) (05/06/91)

I haven't been paying well enough attention but has a new feed called
COMP.SYS.48SX been started yet?  I see there are many more messages about
other handhelds popping up when this feed was almost exclusively for the
48SX...(which I'm sure is only because we've had so much to talk about it,
it's a SUPER machine! =)  All I ask is ONE response, I'm sure everyone else
will see it too.  Thanks!

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!benji
ARPA: crash!pnet01!benji@nosc.mil
INET: benji@pnet01.cts.com

JTW106@psuvm.psu.edu (Jeff Wolfe) (05/06/91)

Our news admin. Tells me that a control message was sent out to create them
but that the creation was nullified later that day by another message. Does
anyone know what is really happening in this fiasco? Our site won't carry
anything that wasn't officially created.. I believe the vote was _FOR_
creation.. why was the creation cancelled?

  -- Jeff Wolfe
     JTW106@psuvm.psu.edu             Dalton, Pa.
     JTW106@psuvm.BITNET

herman@corpane.uucp (Harry Herman) (05/06/91)

In <9069@crash.cts.com> benji@pnet01.cts.com (Brad Pennock) writes:

>I haven't been paying well enough attention but has a new feed called
>COMP.SYS.48SX been started yet?  I see there are many more messages about
>other handhelds popping up when this feed was almost exclusively for the
>48SX...(which I'm sure is only because we've had so much to talk about it,
>it's a SUPER machine! =)  All I ask is ONE response, I'm sure everyone else
>will see it too.  Thanks!
>

>UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!benji
>ARPA: crash!pnet01!benji@nosc.mil
>INET: benji@pnet01.cts.com

There is a new newsgroup called comp.sys.hp48 and another called
comp.sys.hp48.d, however, I have not seen any articles in comp.sys.hp48,
and have only seen 4 articles in comp.sys.hp48.d.

				Harry Herman
				herman@corpane