[comp.sys.handhelds] Chip 48 assembler

steve@gumby.Altos.COM (Steve Scherf) (04/24/91)

So has anyone tried using the chip 48 assembler I posted here recently? It's
been 2 weeks, and I haven't heard from anyone about it yet. I'm beginning to
wonder if it even got out on the net. Someone please reassure me!

--
Steve Scherf
steve@Altos.COM    ...!{sun|sco|pyramid|amdahl|uunet}!altos!steve

These opinions are solely mine, but others may share them if they like.

akcs.stb@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Steven T. Bergman) (05/12/91)

I have downloaded the chip 48 assembler and am anxious to see what I can
do with it.  I got my 48sx last month and although I'm impressed with it
in many ways, the speed of it's interpreted language is a bit depressing.
 Thanks for making this available.
                                    Steve Bergman

herman@corpane.uucp (Harry Herman) (05/15/91)

In <282c6f1f:2865.2comp.sys.handhelds;1@hpcvbbs.UUCP> akcs.stb@hpcvbbs.UUCP (Steven T. Bergman) writes:

>I have downloaded the chip 48 assembler and am anxious to see what I can
>do with it.  I got my 48sx last month and although I'm impressed with it
>in many ways, the speed of it's interpreted language is a bit depressing.
> Thanks for making this available.
>                                    Steve Bergman

You do realize that CHIP-48 is not an assembler for the HP48 itself,
don't you?  It emulates an old games processor so you can write games
on the HP48.

Sorry for having to post this instead of mailing it, but I can't seem
to be able to send mail to hpcvbbs or receive mail from it.

				Harry Herman
				herman@corpane