[comp.sys.handhelds] HP48: Waynes mail server

ervin@pinbot.enet.dec.com (Joseph James Ervin) (05/09/91)

Hello All,

Recently there have been a couple requests for information on how to do machine
language programming on the HP48SX.  I have been sending people mail directly on
this issue to avoid using bandwidth in this conference for a question that seems
to come up often.

One problem is that I have been pointing people to Wayne's mail server for the
documents they seek, but I can't seem to locate Derek Nickel's Internals
description on the server any more.

I tried sending mail to "hp-mail-server@seq.uncwil.edu" to rectify this problem,
but my messages keep getting bounced by the mail server.

Does anyone know the address of the person who is currently maintaining the
server?  I have a copy of the document in question and I would like to
contribute this, and other documents to the server.

>>>Joe Ervin

spell@seq.uncwil.edu (Chris Spell) (05/15/91)

In <4756@ryn.mro4.dec.com> ervin@pinbot.enet.dec.com (Joseph James Ervin) writes:

[deleted]

>I tried sending mail to "hp-mail-server@seq.uncwil.edu" to rectify this problem,
>but my messages keep getting bounced by the mail server.

>Does anyone know the address of the person who is currently maintaining the
>server?  I have a copy of the document in question and I would like to
>contribute this, and other documents to the server.

While Wayne is away this summer I will be maintaining his archive.  You
can send anything you wish to include in the archives to me
spell@seq.uncwil.edu or you can ftp it here yourself.  Please put any
HP48 files in the hp48/Uploads directory.

Also please send me a short description of what you send me or put a
short description with the file you upload.

I've been away for the past week and a half, but i'll try and get caught
up with everything soon.

Chris
--
spell@seq.uncwil.edu             thebeach!spell@seq.uncwil.edu